Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport
Ranked #119 of 350 Hotels in Los Angeles
Rangiora, New Zealand
“Impressed”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night and was very impressed. Check in staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and spacious. Relaxed at the pool with the kids until they flew out that night. Had a nice meal in the restaurant before getting the courtesy van to the airport with the kids. For breakfast there was a large selection of food. Would recommend this hotel to others for a airport stop over.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Agree with many others on the site, this hotel was just ok. The free internet in room did not work at all. My room was in the middle of the hall way, why am I getting such weak signal?? It's also pretty entertaining that there were people protesting against Holiday Inn early in the morning. There appear to be some kind of labor dispute against the property, or the hotel chain. All that being said, I did find the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful. The hotel is cheaper than most others in the LAX area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear MaxCat888,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate issues with the WiFi prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Los Angeles hotels

Melbourne
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed here a couple of nights due to it's convenient location to LAX. Good size rooms and friendly service.We were woken very early in the morning by staff holding a protest which was very annoying. Please note I'm making no judgement on their dispute, I dont know what it was. The hotel provided a free breakfast and waived the parking charges which I felt was a sufficient way to make up for it. I would have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Julio F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know how your stay went. We strive to exceed customer satisfaction. Although, there are some things that are out of our control such as picketing we do our best to take care of our guests while you are at your home away from home.

Julio
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel is ok, the rooms are adiquate, bedding is comfortable and seem clean, the noise from the airport isnt too bad ( to be expected considering the location) however the inside walls must be paper thin as you can hear everyone coming and going. Reception staff were very pleasant, there was a porter???? No help with luggage at all. Considering there are so many other hotels around and that they are part of the holiday inn group i expected more.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your review! I will be using this as a training tool for our staff. We do have bellmen, however, someone should have offered assistance with luggage. We appreciate your comments and will share them with the staff!

Julio
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The reservation staff were polite and that's the only thing that was good about this property!!

This property is well over priced and needs a great deal of money bringing this hotel up to a reasonable standard for an international airport .The budget Ibis leaves this property far behind.

The property also having Union issues with frequent demonstration's at front of hotel ,so beware being woken up very early in the morning with lots of noise from chanting ,drums etc. and total disruption

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HowardDG
Julio F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Hello and thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Holiday Inn LAX strives to provide the best service. We apologize that we fell short from that expectation. The hotel has preventative maintanance plans to keep up with the everyday wear and tear. We will review this with our Director of Engineering to ensure we fix all issues you listed. Thank you again!
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I left my kindle fire in the room when I checked out rushing to get to a class in the hotel so hours went by the I finally left went to the airport and I realized I left it I called the hotel and told them I would come back they said there was no one to check lost and found so I had to wait till the next day so I did and spoke with a manager he told me to file a police report so I did I called corporate they did nothing I spoke with GM of the hotel and the police told me they couldn't contact them either. Oh and they manager told me I need to understand they are going to believe there employees over me. I just want a replacement that was a gift. They are very non helpful

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for the review. I understand it's always a difficult situation to be in when something is forgotten and then turned up missing. The unfortunate fact, though is that the hotel needs proof before being able to accuse an employee of taking something. I am very sorry this occured to you. We hope this message finds you well! Thank you - Julio
Miami Lakes, Florida
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The first VERY BAD experience with this hotel was the shuttle from the airport. I waited for more than an hour for pickup. When I called the hotel, the staff wasn't willing to help me with the shuttle. The standard answer was "the shuttle is on the way - about 10 minutes away".
The second very bad experience: they will charge US$ 300 on your credit card for "incidentals".
The only good experience was that I left the hotel for good.
Hotel is too pricey. Other options are better for less money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience with the hotel. The shuttle service, unfortunately is an out sourced company, but your comments have been relayed to them. I will use this as a training tool for my team to let them know there are other options we can give you should the shuttle be running late. Again, thank you for your review!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Holiday Inn Express Los Angeles-LAX Airport
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
Travelodge Hotel LAX Los Angeles Intl

Been to Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport? Share your experiences!