Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport
$324
$279
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$154
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$267
$259
  • Breakfast included
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
  • Beachfront
$251
$225
  • Restaurant
$548
$430
  • Pool
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
$591
$575
$216
$203
  • Restaurant
$171
$167
1,310 results
All reviewstaco bellfree shuttlenear airportmanhattan beachcentury blvdovernight stayearly flightbetween flightsbusiness centerconvenient locationlate checksanta monicaconciergefreewayhollywood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had 12 hrs hear on a lyover and it did the job nice and easy to get to on the shuttle there and back. A large room that was clean and could really darken. The gym was well laid out with all you need after a long flight to get the body moving. There is also a small pool for a dip if you are keen.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Rick R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy to hear that your stay with us (although brief) was just what the "Dr. ordered"...

Our rooms do darken very easily during the daytime & allow for our Day Sleepers to get that much needed rest in between long Layovers. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Shuttle bus from the airport was quick, to the airport was a bit hit-and-miss as no-one seemed to know when it was due.

Checkin was fast and efficient, I was given complimentary bottled water and a drink voucher as a Priority Club member, which was very appreciated.

Room was quiet and very comfortable, large bed, range of pillows to choose from. Small but adequate bathroom, but the hot water supply was unreliable.

The managers "happy hour" in the bar was a nice touch, with some finger food and free drinks, and friendly staff circulating. I ate in the restaurant for dinner, was sat in a dark corner and mostly ignored by a disinterested waiter. I ordered a steak, it was dumped in front of me while he was busy chatting to another staff member, no eye contact or 'here's your dinner'. I thought it may have just been that waiter, but experienced the same thing at breakfast the following morning. Steak was good; breakfast was good. I had the buffet breakfast which was inexpensive by some standards, plenty to chose from, the hot food was hot and fresh.

I had a late flight, so was interested in doing a day tour of LA. The concierge Joe was absolutely brilliant, helped me chose and pay for a tour, took my luggage and stored it securely for the day.

All in all a great hotel, good value, and I would definitely stay here again. The only dark spot was the restaurant staff - twice (hence the rating of average for service - if they picked up their game, it would have been excellent).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Rick R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your candid Review of the Holiday Inn/LAX. I was very pleased to hear such positive Feedback regarding your interaction with Joe, he truly is a Gem & one of the best Employees we have. Unfortunately I was not very pleased to hear of your challenges with the Staff in the Restaurant. I can assure you this will be addressed with my Food & Beverage Director immediately & changes will be made.

We look forward to having you back once again the next time you pass through Los Angeles.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great location with big rooms, friendly service and a comfy in house bar serving several international beer brands on draft. Room service was quick and delicious. McDonalds, Taco Bell and a gas station with a good selection of everything are right next to the hotel for snacks, beer, water etc. This hotel is just along the street from several car rental companies as well and has easy access to LA's freeways. For a one or two night stay in LA, this is hard to beat!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for such a positive Review. My Team strives for excellence every day & it appears that we executed flawlessly during your visit. Our Bar is a great place to unwind after a long Flight & does have a great selection of Ice Cold Beers on Tap.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Rooms are lovely and big along wiht spotless.

Had a problem with my iron so called down and they respond quickly to resolve the issue. Ideally located for the airport.

The conceige got me a taxi to the local mall - beware he tried to get me a private car as oppose to a regular meter cab which I had to ask for instead as it costs about $5 more which is not alot but when you dont know where exactly your going, and want to shop plus leave a tip then it all counts.

Breakfast was ample but very attentive friendly staff.

Room Tip: Away from the lifts so quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Management H, Manager at Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

I see someone found your review helpful! Thank you very much for sharing your guest experience. There is quite a bit of communication through our system to ensure that our guests’ requests go well and that we respond quickly. I'm truly proud of the team here for making it happen! Thank you and safe travels.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed here recently as I was meeting people on a late flight into LAX. I wasn't the lead name on the booking however the staff went above and beyond to assist me, which was lovely as my friends flight was delayed 2 hours. The rooms are basic Holiday Inn standard, however are comfortable for an overnight stay. Only issue we had was the aircon is an old unit that sits on the wall - it's very noisy and if you get heyfever maybe go for a newer hotel.

There is a Mcdonalds out the front if you need to have a quick bite to eat. Shuttles to the airport run every 10 minutes - don't take the Holiday Inn Express one (different hotels)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

So happy to hear that you had such positive interactions with my Front Desk Staff & found our rooms to be very comfortable. We do have a great Restaurant on property with some good Menu selections, but very happy that you found McDonalds as it is very convenient for all of our Guests.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.