3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 12/16/21
Hilton
$175
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$159
Free cancellation until 12/14/21
Booking.com$175
Hotels.com$175
Lol.travel$209
1,671 results
All reviews downtown la rooftop deck music center valet parking biltmore doorman dtla
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

The hotel room was very clean, the bed was so comfortable. The location was also great. I would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future. They also have Valet service, with In/Out privileges.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AltheaAbdallah, General Manager at Hilton Checkers Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Hello Julia,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found the Hilton Checkers to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

No desks in rooms, poor wi-fi connection. Trying to get work done in the room was frustrating. My upgraded corner room was small and compact. I could hear street noise all night in my lower floor room - ask for an upper floor. Friendly staff allowed for early check-in.

Hello madtownbiztraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectation during your stay with us. Few of our standard rooms doesn't have a desk but we do provide a portable working desk upon request. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Recently refreshed rooms and lobby look nice. Staff is terrific and friendly. Limited room types, so upgrades hard to notice. Diamond breakfast benefit is for cold continental only, or $15 credit that barely pays for coffee and toast if you go ala carte. With remodel they discontinued free drink benefit. Gym small with old equipment. Decent hotel, but they don't seem to value their most frequent travelers.

2  Thank atiefel2018
Reviewed May 26, 2019

I was very impressed with the Valet staff during this stay. They went well out of their way to help us get situated when the streets were closed due to a film shoot. One even ran through the parking garage to meet my wife on the other side of the hotel to drive her around.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2019

The Hilton Checkers is an excellent choice if you are looking for a downtown hotel, as it is centrally located to all tourist sites and businesses. My room on the 12th floor had an outstanding view of the downtown buildings - which was especially impressive at night. Although the building is historic, all of the amenities inside have been updated and are modern. I was very pleased with the level of customer service provided to me by Joanna. She was kind, knowledgeable and very helpful to me during my stay there. I would highly recommend this hotel to all of my friends.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
AltheaAbdallah, General Manager at Hilton Checkers Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Hello train591,

Thank you for the review and for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at the Hilton Checkers.

We hope to see you again in the near future!