2 people are viewing this hotel
Hilton
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 12/16/21
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Hotels.com$175
Priceline$175
Lol.travel$210
1,671 results
All reviews downtown la rooftop deck music center valet parking biltmore doorman dtla
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019

The hotel was nice, as was the bedding and room. The noise is unbelievable from the street during the day and early evening. The staff had no knowlege of the packages offered on the Hilton site and did not want to honor what we paid extra for (late check-out and breakfast).

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AltheaAbdallah, General Manager at Hilton Checkers Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Hello 165danellel,

Thank you for taking the time to share a detailed review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that your experience was so disappointing, and we would like the chance to speak with you about your stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me at (213) 624 0000 ext. 500.

Reviewed February 24, 2019

On arrival my wife and I had to go around the location twice, which in that area of downtown took 15 minutes. The valet area is extremely small so be aware. The hotel looks brand new due to renovations. Very clean and modern. Not a lot of energy in the lobby for a weekend. Staff was very helpful and real. I felt like they were actually taking care of me and not just stuffing me into a space. The rooms are pretty small but very modern and clean. What made it an odd experience were the other guests while we were in the lobby waiting to check in and check out. Way too many people had complaints and demands for refund for my comfort. Not sure what the complaints were but it made the stay feel...odd.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
AltheaAbdallah, General Manager at Hilton Checkers Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Dear Odd,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that you found our staff being helpful and that the hotel is clean and modern. I am sorry that your check out experience wasn't not as pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Location was great! Staff was great! Digital key was great for one day, allowing me to go directly to my room when I arrived. Bar items provided good selection. Corner room provided an excellent view of the city and mountains.

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here while in town for a King’s game. Played tourist in LA for the weekend. Hotel is just a mile from Staples center, an easy taxi or Uber ride. Tons of fantastic eateries around this hotel, especially French food.

Staff was great! Hotel was gracious enough to allow a very early check in, at 9:30 so my husband could conduct his business for the day, after a very early drive from Pismo Beach. WiFi was very reliable in room and lobby.

Room was small but amazingly appointed. Bed cozy, large tv, fridge,coffee service, plenty of storage, outlets for charging on each side of bed. Room was well lit and had windows that open.

Bathroom was my favorite part of the room. Large vanity, large shower with glass doors. Shower had a shelf and hook inside. Great for your toiletries. Also there were full size pump dispensers of Evelyn and Crabtree conditioner, and body each in the shower! No fiddling around with tiny bottles! I loved it. Oh, and a rain showerhead. I was in heaven,

Enjoyed a drink or two in the lobby bar, service was a bit slow the night we visited but weren’t in a hurry and enjoyed lounging and people watching in the lobby.

We will be visiting again next time we are in LA.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank RumRunner01
Reviewed February 13, 2019

The service and room were both amazing. I am currently a Hilton Honor member and will be booking again for my next trip. The front desk made the process extremely quick and simple. I also loved the location of my room as well as the appearance.

• Trip type: Traveled on business