The Westin Bonaventure's claim to fame, in my opinion, are having cameo shots in a string of terribly terrible action movies (True Lies, Die Hard, Need I say More?) and an acrophobic's nightmare - their deathtrap tubed elevators. Once you get over these points and the heart attack that is the overnight parking fee ($48), it is a pretty neat experience.
LA Prime serves good food with a spectacular view of DTLA's skyline and the Bona Vista's rotating lounge gives you a 360 degree view of the city if you can muster through an hour without vomiting. Standard room was small but clean and comfortable as well. Overall, it is worth the venture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin