Even though I had looked on the hotel website and read other reviews on Trip Advisor, my daughter and I were literally stunned when we walked into the Westin Bonaventure. The size, layout, and design were indescribable. No wonder so many movie scenes have been filmed here. In fact at 4:45 AM on the morning we checked out, there was a movie being filmed.
Our room was on the 15th floor of the Red Tower, and had been recently renovated. It was clean and neat, with nice little touches. Although the parking fee is $40 per night, our car was ready and waiting for us each time we called the valet service.
The front desk staff was ok, not particularly outstanding or memorable. I would definitely stay here again, if I needed a downtown hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin