This hotel has a great location in downtown LA, with a lot of shops and restaurants in the neighborhood and with bus stops and metro station within walking distance. The room is very nice, clean and spacious bathroom. Our room was on the 27th floor and had a great view of downtown LA. The staff is very kind, attentive and efficient. The pool and the gym are very good too. In my opinion, the only negatives are that the hotel internet (12.95 USD for 1 day) and parking (40.00 USD per night).
Despite these negatives, i think it was a nice stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin