Hotel is overall nice some staff being pleasant while some not really. Location's good and facilities are not too bad either.
Starting with Service, the staff at the reception was relatively nice and saw our check in process through nicely. However the concierge was terrible. He was by far the most unhelpful person we've met in the hotel. Maybe he was German so he couldn't understand our spoken english well, but still i think he could have been alot more helpful and at least fake a smile when responding to a customer of the hotel.
The hotel has their usual restaurants and what not, there's more food options on level 4. It's sort of like a food court with the usual western cuisine, korean cuisine and the usual Chinese, Panda<something> cuisine you get in most areas of Los Angeles.Food on the level there is nothing to wow about. You could get breakfast for about 5 bucks though, which isn't too bad for the city.
Now there's wifi in the lobby free for everyone to use, which was nice and all, but the internet went down one day, all the staff could do was to tell me to "Go to google and it should prompt you to login". Basically to them it was my PC that was messing up and not their systems. I had to take the time to explain to them the issue before they decided to call the IT support guys. Speaking of that, beware of the Fedex office printer, at the point of this writing, Tray 1 is spoilt so if you want to use it make sure u select another tray.
Overall the rooms are nice and clean. If you room faces / is near the elevator shaft i suggest you close your curtains else everytime it goes by someone will be peering into your room. Parking here is 40 bucks a day, pretty steep but it's town, so there's not much of a choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelPower, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin