The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$118
  • Beachfront
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$309
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$765
$309
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
$271
$212
Orbitz.com
3,014 results
All reviewsdowntown larevolving loungetrue liesred towerheavenly bedhuge hotelfloor to ceiling windowsstarbucks coffeetop floorroom servicethe financial districtvalet parkingdowntown locationconvention centerstaples centerlobby barper night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I came to LA to see a show at the theatre and stayed here. Everything was perfect from checkin to checkout. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet, which was delightful. We also had cocktails at the revolving lounge on the 35th floor, which had great views. Thank you for such a great experience.

• Stayed: June 2013
lmccue77, Director of Sales at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thanks for letting us know you had a great stay with us. We are very convenient to the theaters and concert halls as well as a short cab ride or train to Hollywood, Long Beach and all points in between. The BonaVista Lounge on the 34th floor serves great food and cocktails while revolving 360 degrees every hour.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our service. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed here once a few years ago and again this last week. The hotel has done a good job maintaining the rooms. Mine was clean and didn't look shabby or run down. All of the staff I encountered was super friendly and considering that the hotel was packed full of E3 people the service wasnt slow or lacking. Everyone was friendly and I really didn't wait for anything. I would stay here again if I needed to be in downtown LA.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Hotel has done a nice job of keeping rooms and facilities up-to-date. Rooms are not large but well laid out. Bathroom was also small but not too small. Rooms, including bath, are well decorated. Beds and bedding are top notch. A lot of the commercial area of the hotel is vacant. The Concierges are exceptionally good. The revolving bar at the top of the hotel is worth a visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This hotel did not even come close to the quality I expect from a Westin. Most importantly, it was not clean. I found a dirty sock (not my sock) under the desk, and the rest of my room was not nearly as clean as it should have been. The property is extremely large and, for the most part, lacks useful signage. The breakfast was very expensive ($25 or so) for what it was, and I experienced very bad service. I waited over 20 minutes for my bill (way too long at breakfast on a weekday) and several times had to wait a long time for coffee refills.
On the plus side, the staff I encountered at the front desk and concierge were courteous, efficient, and helpful. The hotel is in a good location if you want to be downtown, and I had a nice view from my room.
Bottom line: I travel frequently for business and for personal travel. Generally, I really like Westin hotels, but I definitely do not recommend this particular Westin.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel and providing your comments about your experience with us. Cleanliness is a top priority at our hotel and we do apologize that your room did not pass our standards. After a room is cleaned we do have a team of inspectors who make sure the room is ready for our guests before it is made available for check in. I am sorry your room was not inspected properly and have passed your comments on to our housekeeping management team. I have also passed on your experience to our restaurant and F&B managers.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our front desk and concierge teams. I am pleased that they were helpful during your stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Good experience in this hotel with very nice staff and a great view of the city on the higher floors. Really nothing to criticize. Breakfast had a large variety of food and the waters were pleasant to chat with. Parking in the hotel's garage was a bit expensive. Fitness room was good. There are shops in the hotel too. Expensive spa available. Room very nice and bright. Close to subway which takes you straight to Hollywood. We discovered a great Japanese restaurant at just a few minute's walk very near the hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends