Stayed here for 2 nights. The suite room was great. Clean, modern design.. you name it. Staff were friendly and best part of it all, it was in the downtown area. about 8 blocks away from Staples Center, a couple of blocks away from Angel's Knoll park.
I'm sure the building is old and iconic, but the lobby gave a warm and welcomed feeling.
Beds and linens were very clean and comfortable and the pantry provided ample variety of tea and coffee.
GREAT LA city view
The down side of it was the valet parking where they will charge you $40 a night.
Overall it was an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly presiding over the City of Angels, The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites provides the ultimate urban oasis in the heart of the business district. An international symbol that has come to represent the beauty and sophistication of the city itself, this famous Westin Los Angeles hotel is one of the most photographed destinations in the world. Stroll through our atrium lobby and you'll immediately see why. Whether you're visiting for a leisurely weekend getaway, business meeting or special event, our downtown Los Angeles accommodations define the essence of modern luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel And Suites
- The Westin Bonaventure Hotel Los Angeles
- Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Westin Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin