Very nice, clean place to stay within a couple of blocks, short walk to the USC campus. The staff was very accommodating helping with everything from getting our room ready for us fairly early, changing the room when there was some confusion with the original reservation, holding our bags after check out until we came back later to leave, and getting a taxi for our trip back to the airport. The manager Joana and her assistants Samantha and another whose name escapes me, all did a great job, in fact all the staff was friendly and helpful. Some breakfast items in the morning along with juice, tea and coffee, were a god start. And alot of places to eat for lunch, or low cost dinner within a short walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa