I stayed here this past weekend and overall, I had a pleasant experience. They have all the amenities you could really ask for for the price: free continental breakfast, free parking, free wifi, cable tv, fridge, microwave, even a coffee maker in the room. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful and welcoming. I want to especially thank the morning front desk receptionist, Samantha, who was very friendly and seemed to really care whether I was having a nice stay. Made me feel very welcomed. The breakfast is nothing fancy, and certainly not healthy (bagels and donuts) but hey, it is free. It was a pretty quiet weekend and with the nice palm trees and pool in combination with the excellent service, I had a wonderful stay. Thank you Vagabond at USC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa