We attended the Notre Dame - USC game in November 2012. The hotel was perfect for game weekend. Stadium and campus only ten minute walk away. Plenty of cheap food places around for cheap food and beer. Hotel was nothing flash but it was perfect for the weekend if you wanted to only spend time at USC. Great if you are out of towner (we from Australia) as you dont need car or cabs if time spent on campus. If you wanted to do anything else like go to LA Live or going for an extended stay maybe look elsewhere but for 2 day game weekend, ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa