The Vagabond Inn was in a great location to walk to the USC campus. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Our only disappointment was when we asked the young girl at the front desk to call a cab for us. She called a very expensive limo service for us and we landed up paying double the cost of a cab to go from the Vagabond Inn to the Ritz Carlton for a meeting. According the the Ritz Carlton, our cost should have been between 45 to 60 dollars and since there was NO traffic or delays that day, the trip took less than 25 minutes. We paid $85 dollars for our trip. Our advice, call your own cab. Also we could hear almost every word the people in the next room said both nights we stayed there, so either they were standing outside our door, or the walls are very thin. We kept the TV on so we could not hear them and fall asleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa