We were charged $141 in total for the room, which was a complete rort (it was late on Fri night and we had a lack of options at this point). The hotel felt seedy, and we immediately removed all items from our car so they wouln't be stolen. A group of young kids were staying at the motel and they were noisy until at least 2am and appeared drunk. Other young people were hooning in and out of the car park all night. In addition we had NO TOWELS provided, the toilet lid was broken and the toilet seat completely missing!!!! I tried to report it to the front desk when checking out, but they were busy serving a customer who seemed to be drugged up. Altogether not a nice experience, particularly given the inflated price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa