We stayed here for 2 nights on our trip to the U.S. Upon arrival, we were checked in straight away which was so nice of them because we were so tired from a 14 hours flight. We were given a room facing the courtyard with 2 double beds (which was so comfy). Yes, the bathroom was small but we managed. We love the unique décor, high ceilings and the old charm that comes with it. The hotel entrance was quite grand and although the hotel is old, it was kept clean. The heated pool looks nice although we never used it. The location was handy to the metro and we used it a bit to get around to Hollywood and Universal. There was a Starbucks, pharmacy and Macys nearby. We were happy with our stay and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore