We stayed here for two weeks. Bell staff, "Phil" and "Henry" were so friendly and helpful, as well as many other wonderful staff. The beds were amazingly comfortable, the views were great, and the modern and creative decor was fun. Internet and TV reception were variable in different rooms and in work out room but I heard that in a few weeks they would be updating their system to fix that. I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each room at The LINE Hotel features custom furnishings, local artwork, and floor-to-ceiling views of Los Angeles. LA's own Roy Choi oversees The LINE's three restaurants - including Commissary a working greenhouse restaurant that spills out to The LINE's pool deck. Citrus trees and scented flora and its open year-round to hotel guests surround the outdoor pool. The LINE also hosts POKETO, a local design shop, and BREAKROOM 86, a nightclub by Houston brothers. The LINE is centrally located in Koreatown with easy access to Beverly Hills (6 miles), Downtown (3 miles), and Hollywood (3miles). Complimentary access to LINUS x LINE bicycles is available to all hotel guests along with 24-hour gym access. At The LINE Hotel, wifi is always free. In addition, there are free yoga classes every Saturday for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The LINE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza