Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
$390
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
$229
Omni Hotels
$560
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Beachfront
$289
$202
1,295 results
All reviewsupper buildingseparate buildingsgetty museumbel airsanta monicavalet parkingsunset boulevardvalet staffrooms are largemain lobbyjunior suitebeverly hillspool area isrodeo drivenice poolwest hollywoodfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had a great experience here. The rooms were very comfortable and surprisingly large. The staff was exceptionally helpful and obliging. Except for the road repair by the property which caused horrible back upus we loved it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Feel the rush and stress of the world fall away. I enjoyed a pleasant stay at the Luxe, where there was a feeling of serenity to soothe the soul. Staff were friendly, the room clean, comfortable, and attractively furnished. There were hints of the early glamor of star-studded Hollywood, business being conducted in a relaxed setting, with plenty of quiet areas for retreat. I had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: I had an upstairs room overlooking the patio below. It was quiet, with nice natural lighting.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Kelly H, Director of Operations at Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Laura F,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and detailed review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations in our Junior Suite. I would like to let you know that we are currently upgrading all of our televisions in the rooms and they will be compatible with different devices. I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for the experience you had with our house car. We provide this complimentary service as a convenience to our guests and clearly that was not the case with you. I will most certainly review this particular incident with our staff to ensure that this does not happen again. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your experience with our restaurant was not typical as well. We usually have rave revues about the food and service. I will bring up your issues with our Chef personally so that he may review this. I am pleased to hear that you would return to the property and I look forward to making your next visit very enjoyable! Please contact me when you plan on returning so that I may take care of the reservation personally. My contact information is kelly.hendrix@luxehotels.com.

I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We spent 4 nights here and were mostly quite pleased. When we checked in we were advised that we had been upgraded to a junior suite in the upper building. Having read previous reviews, I was concerned about the upper building, but our room was beautiful. We were in room 302, at the end of the corridor, and the room was spacious and the bathroom was great. The bathroom had a large soaking tub and an excellent stall shower, plus a double sink. The bedroom had a kind size bed, decent TV (although we couldn't hook up our computer to it), desk, armchair, plus a sofa corner, and it had an outdoor patio area (which all the rooms had.) We were close to the exercise room which wasn't big but had just enough equipment, and the spa. I got a massage at the spa and was quite pleased. The outdoor pool area was lovely, and the pool was heated, but with the temperature in the low 60's we didn't use it. As per previous reviews, it is quite a hike up to the upper level rooms, but they do have a shuttle. We made the hike to get the exercise both ways. We were warmly greeted at reception at all times. They offer a hotel shuttle to areas within 2-3 miles of the hotel, and I took advantage of this service but was on one occasion left waiting for over an hour due to miscommunication. Since then they made a point (at my suggestion) of getting a phone number for pick ups, so make sure they follow up if you use this service. I kept calling and getting different people with different stories, but in the end I made it back. Room service was quick and efficient, although the food could have been warmer. The dining room was a disappointment. They have a great sounding menu, but the food was unexceptional, and the service spotty. All in all I would return here again, but without a car this is an inconvenient location, because there are not good sidewalks nearby and traffic is dangerous, so walking anywhere is a problem.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I had a pleasure of enjoying ourselves through a Plum District offer during which we had a chance to use the hotel Sanctuary spa, pool, sauna and gym. I would like to keep this little neighborhood treasure to ourselves and to keep coming back for more, but I can't help sharing our experience with others.

It was a relaxing mini break. We both worked out, relaxed by the pool and enjoyed our massage treatments. The pool boy (not really a boy) was the sweetest. He took care of everything we could've possibly wanted. The gym was small, but has everything we needed. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. We really enjoyed our experience. So much so, that I already have another appointment booked and looking forward to it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Anna B,

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review of our property. We always love to have our neighbors come and enjoy themselves with us. I will be sure to pass on your comments about our Pool and Spa staff to the employees. Please consider us your "hidden getaway" and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Have stayed twice and both times enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere of the room and hotel. The sitting area between the buildings is very relaxing after a long day. Both times enjoyed the delux rooms which were very large, had unbelievably comfortable beds and were easy to access from the lobby. Have stayed in the main building rather than the one up the hill so can't speak to the walk or distance as noted by other reviewers. But I have no complaints regarding both stays. It simply was a perfect couple of days each time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business