Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza
$199
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
$127
$282
$276
  • Restaurant
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
$339
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
4,048 results
All reviewsdowntown ladisney concert hallmuseum of contemporary artgrand cafenoe restaurantselect guestmusic centerbroad museumgreat hotelbunker hillwithin a mile radiusclub levelthe financial districtcar servicepershing squareroom servicevalet parking
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This was the first time I have stayed at an Omni Hotel but would definitely do so again. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. The front desk staff were efficient. Check in and check out was painless. The car was brought from valet really quickly. Rooms very nice.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniMgrLosAngeles, Executive Office at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

We are so pleased to hear we could impress you during your first visit to an Omni. We hope you will visit us as well as other Omni Hotels & Resorts in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My recent stay at the Omni was a wonderful experience! I was in LA to attend the ASCD conference from March 15-17th, and I was truly delighted by the hotel and wonderful staff. The hotel is stunning, and attention to detail is everywhere. Check in was the quickest I have ever experienced and the chocolate covered apples and fruit/berry infused water was quite impressive. My colleagues stayed at various hotels and the Omni, by far, was the most beautiful. Our beautiful room on the 7th floor overlooked a scenic courtyard complete with water fountains and what looked to be a concert stage area for the summer. I entertained several guests the first evening and room service brought me up several extra wine glasses. The next evening, without requesting the same, an ice bucket with ice and extra glasses were waiting for me in my room for when I returned from the Conference. Again, attention to detail! Our room was spacious, comfortable and surpassed all the expectations I had prior to arrival. The hotel is within walking distance to lots of attractions and the hotel car is available without hesitation. I am already looking forward to returning to this hotel when I visit LA in the future. This is the first review I have ever written on any site. I felt compelled to write this one as I think that the Omni team did a fantastic job of making our stay special and personal. Thank you for engaging with us the way you did and rest assured we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stayed here with my husband and teenage daughters. It is a beautiful hotel with great staff. The valets were really helpful in navigating our way through L.A. The restaurant and bar inside the hotel were also great. Only stayed one night, but would definitely return.

1  Thank shrink711
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Used a free night voucher and they upgraded our room to a suite. In town for a USC event and very close to campus. We also walked to Little Tokyo and the city buildings. Safe and clean. The staff was extremely friendly and professional.

Rooms were very quiet and plush . The only gripe I had was that the valet parking was $40 and we had to wait 20-30 minutes each time to get our car or to drop off due to space limitations. It was also disorganized in the front as there we no lines for cabs and due to lack or organization, people with luggage were having to avoid the crowd waiting for their cars or a taxi.

Shower water in the morning was lukewarm at best so I would choose a lower floor the next time we come for graduation.

Room Tip: I would choose a lower floor. We never had hot water in our morning shower.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
OmniMgrLosAngeles, Executive Office at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We sincerely apologize for the delays on our front drive. We appreciate your feedback, and will use it to determine areas of opportunities where we can help create a more organized and better flow to the traffic on the porte cachere. We are happy to know that the rest of your stay was an exceptional one, and we look forward to welcoming you back in May for graduation.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is lovely but service is excellent. Location was perfect for visiting USC, avoided LA traffic concerns for our early morning appointments. Walking distance to Bottega Louie, great location if want to be downtown plus easy access to roads Leading anywhere else you'd like to visit. Would absolutely recommend

• Stayed: March 2014

We always appreciate hearing from our guests, and are delighted to know we could help make your stay a memorable one. We hope your visit to USC was a successful one, and we look forward to your next stay.