Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza
Alexandria Hotel(Los Angeles)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
The NoMad Hotel Los Angeles(Los Angeles)
4,024 results
All reviewsdowntown ladisney concert hallmuseum of contemporary artgrand cafenoe restaurantselect guestmusic centerbroad museumgreat hotelbunker hillwithin a mile radiusclub levelthe financial districtcar servicepershing squareroom servicevalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have stayed at the Omni in Los Angeles many times. I am never disappointed. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The location is perfect because the office I needed to visit is right in the plaza.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had a very positive experience at the Omni Hotel. The property and staff were first rate. The room was well appointed and clean. I also made use of the hotel's complimentary limo service - which is provided for stops within a 2 miles radius of the hotel. I'll definitely consider staying at the Omni Hotel the next time I travel to LA.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Each step of the way with this hotel worked fine. Easy reservation, easy (valet) arrival, easy check in, room was ready with special pillow I requested. There were a couple of minor maintenance issue (non functional light, bathtub drain would not retain water) I mentioned both to the front desk and they got fixed quickly.

The room (13th floor) was nice and big, ultra clean and a good view. Only complaint is the bed was a sway backed on one side, a bit less so on the other but clearly it was aged.

The bar and restaurant on the 3rd floor is excellent and rationally priced. I had more than enough to eat with an appetizer and a really good veggie side (green beans and mushrooms) -- add in a dry martini and I still got out for under $50.

The hotel is on a hill -- Bunker Hill -- you will realize that if you walk a lot like I do -- uphill for sure!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
OmniMgrLosAngeles, Executive Office at Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We have notified the appropriate department heads to investigate the issue with the bed, and to make any necessary repairs. We appreciate your time, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had a great experience at the OMNI downtown Los Angeles. Easy check in and check out. Nice room. Very comfortable. Extremely nice staff. Amazing shuttle service for a 3 mile radius. $30 and then $40 parking is very expensive but the room was $160 so it evened it out. Plus we used the shuttle many times. Over all we had a relaxing enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights in late December - the hotel was very clean and luxurious, definitely more than we expected. All the staff were so lovely and helpful - especially Mia at reception, who made our day every time we saw her!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple