1,825 results
All reviewswestwood villagewine hourwilshire blvdbeverly hillsspa suiteucla campuscomplimentary winesanta monicavalet parkingmini barvalet staffshort driverodeo drivefitness centerfree internetla arealobby
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We were looking forward to staying at Hotel Paloma’s to celebrate my husband’s birthday. Unfortunately, the romantic room for which we were hoping was instead a utilitarian business room at the end of a rundown hallway. Food service was order at the cashier, pick a table, and breakfast will be served. Very limited menu, especially for someone who has gluten intolerance.

The best part was the kindness of the hotel housekeeping staff who were all very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Props to the 7th floor crew!

The pool area is nice, so escape from your room there!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Marco S, General Manager at Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Ocookie99, Thank you for taking the time and leaving us feedback. We have configured our breakfast service in order to provide a faster service for our guests in the morning, as we have found that many want quick options. We also offer breakfast room service which is very popular options and convenient. Glad to see that you were taken care off by our all star housekeeping staff during your stay. I'll be sure to let them know of your feedback!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Room was in disrepair, mould on ceiling, phone in room wouldn’t charge. Charged an amenity fee for not so good amenities. No other choice but to valet park. Brought the mould and other room deficiencies to the managers attention. The only reply was “thank you, have a nice day.”

Expected way more class and customer service from a Kimpton hotel

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark S

Mark S,
Thank you for taking the time and leaving us some feedback on your stay. I do apologize for the issues with your room and I can assure you that we're taking a look to ensure everything is fixed correctly.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Beautiful and clean. Room was lovely. Upscale neighborhood. Restaurant is good. Nice menu. Good bar. Pool is small. A bit far from most tourist sights. Near UCLA and Westwood neighborhood.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Sharman R., Thank you for the nice review that you left us. Our location isn't in the middle of tourists sights, but it is very central to a lot. We're just 15 minutes from the beaches of Santa Monica, and 15 minutes from driving through Rodeo Drive and down the Sunset Strip. It also helps that we're close to the 405 Highway, in case you need to get to the Airport quickly.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

As a international consultant for top 5 star luxury hotels and resorts, I raved to my clients and friends about this hotel. From the moment I drove up at 12 midnight and as greeted by Alex/Bell & Valet I was impressed with his warm welcome and outgoing personality.
Then I was registered at the desk by Matthew who again with is excellent customer service, warm welcome, engaging with me to make me feel valued and as an individual. He anticipated my needs and asked and confirmed all that i needed to know. The staff at Kimpton Hotel Palomar is a big notch above their competitors and can truly teach many 5 star rated hotels and resorts what excellent customer service is all about. I will definitely recommend my clients and friends to stay ONLY at this property because I witnessed lst hand as a hotel consultant just how impressive the entire product, staff and service is.
The room was spotless great Hskg team, the amenities, linen and terries was in excellent condition not like many hotels which shows discolouration and worn.
For viewers that are reading Trip Advisor Reviews when deciding which hotel to consider, take my word....you will not be disappointed at all if you stay here as you are in very good hands with this very high end staff service. And remember...the customer is the true Inspector! Sincerely, Tim Lee

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Tim L,
Wow, it means so much to read such a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time in completing this review for us and I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We couldn't be prouder of our team members and how they go out of their way everyday to ensure our guests are treated like family. Looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We visit the West LA, Santa Monica area frequently. We've always had our Go To Hotel for years however it wasn't available on our recent visit so we tried the Kimpton Palomar for the first time and have definitely added to our Go To list. The room and hotel facilities were perfect along with the Westwood location and the staff was friendly, helpful, and attentive to all our needs. You won't go wrong with the Kimpton!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Rsteyaert,
I'm so glad that you decided to give us a try on your visit! It's great to see that you've become a Kimpton fan and we look forward to having you stay here again!!