“Great Food, Service and Location”

Morels French Steak House
Ranked #4,426 of 10,251 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Fairfax and Third
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and loved his birthday dinner at this location. The reviews were mixed so I was a little worried. The location is great, as you can walk around and relax before or after a nice meal. The food was AMAZING. Seriously.. the best and sweet potatoes I have ever had. My husband and I are so picky on food, but this was so so good. The cheese plate is nice and wine pairings were right on. The service was good and did I say the food was amazing. If you are in the area you have got to try the steaks. WOW!!! Thank you for a great dinner.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This no longer hidden gem in the Farmers market is probably one of the best Fillet Mignon under 50USD I have ever tried.
I brought a customer for a Tuesday night dinner and everything was perfect.
The wine list, the service, the quality of food.
The only recommendations if you plan to eat there is to make sure you have a sit and make your order before 830pm on Tuesdays.
It is a pity that the whole farmers market is closing around 8pm so the atmosphere is not to remember but the food (even the clams) is so delicious!
I have been there many times and always ate great food but this past October Marcel did the best Fillet I have ever had.!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went here on a recommendation of my uncle and was not disappointed. I sat outside and enjoyed "people watching". I ordered a Bloody Mary and was pleasantly surprised when they rolled out a cart and made it in front of me to my taste. The shrimp in the Prawns Cocktail were some of the biggest I have ever seen and the sauce had just the right "tang" to it. I will definitely be heading back there on my next visit to LA.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice Stacke, my ceaser salad w steack awsome and my steack frieties so good too.
The service is nice, the food was fast, the place is awesome.
We expend 50,00.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is a great French restaurant in Los Angeles. The Charcuterie platter is excellent. Nice selection of wines, imported beers, and cheese. Food is consistently great, ambience is nice, service is very good. Been there many times and always go back.