This place is in a quiet street located right next to Hollywood and Highland centre.
The people here are the greatest staff members I have ever come across in my years of travelling. They actually really try and help you with any questions you have and will talk to you like you are family.
My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights in a King executive suite. Bed was extremely comfortable and had a kitchen. We stayed on the 3rd floor and felt very safe.
The place is not flashy to look at, but the staff here are phenominal.
I accidently left my Ipad in the room and only realized when we reached the airport to fly out.
I called up reception and there was no hesitation to check the room for me. On return message that they had found my Ipad, they shipped with a tracking number the very next day, home for me (at my expense of course, which I had absolutely no problem with) I actually received it yesterday back in Sydney, Australi all in one piece, cover and all.
I will recommend Hollywood Orchid Suites to anyone I know travelling to Hollywood.
I's located right next door to the train station which we rode the 1 stop to Universal Studio's and 8 stops to Staples Center for a whopping $1.50pp each way :)
If we every make it back to Hollywood, I will stay here in a heart beat.
If you want people to care about your experience and stay out of the huscle and buscle of big hotels, this is the place for you.
Free continental breaky with the most awesome lady Patricia. She was lovely.
Thank you Grace for sending me my Ipad back. I appreciate it more than you can understand.
This place for us Aussies was perfect in every way!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. Our cancellation policy is 72 hours; check in is at 3 p.M. And check out at noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles