“Wish everyone of my holiday destinations was the complete package like this ..nice room,excellent service,great location and val”

Hollywood Orchid Suites
Ranked #3 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I have now stayed at the Hollywood orchid suites on 2 different occasions during my 3 weeks in America and it was honestly the best place I stayed my whole trip.
The staff are on there game..friendly great service,giving me directions,recommendations and even printing things for me.
There is a computer available to use in the kitchen/dining area as well on top of there beyond the call service.
The room and bathroom is clean,kitchen well stocked and overall the whole hotel is well cared for and maintained.
The pool is heated and a lovely place to chill.
But most of all the best continental breakfast I've had hands down ...bagels,muffins,cereal,yoghurt and fresh fruit and more..Everything was lovely and more great service n a beautiful smile n chat every morning.
I started n finished my trip there and was sorely disappointed at what experienced in between staying there...
I would recommend this place to anyone who is coming to LA it's one street back from Hollywood boulevard n u can't get better value for such a great location.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (285)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The pool is heated and a lovely place to chill.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The staff here are A+. Super friendly and very helpful. You cannot be the location of this hotel. Steps away from the walk of fame, Chinese Theatre and Dolby Theatre. The room was dated but the bed was very comfortable. If we visit hollywood again, we will certainly stay here.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Super place to stay especially for the price. Location could not be more central, right behind the Chinese Theatre, just steps away from Hollywood Boulevard. Accommodation is quite basic, but clean and lots of space. Breakfast was fine, plenty of choice, but the seating area is quite small. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DawnandFrankie
Darvel, Scotland
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Me, my husband and 3 kids stayed here for 2 weeks and have to say it was everything we could of wished for, you will not get a better hotel for such a fantastic price so close to hollywood blvd. A 2 minute walk from the hotel and your on "the walk of fame", the room we had was perfect, plenty of room for us all and very clean, lovely kitchen aswell, the staff were all very friendly especially 'Patricia' the breakfast lady, she made our stay even better, lovely lady, the hotel is very secure and is great to have a car park on the premises, our kids loved the heated pool aswell, we would definitely stay here again and would highly recomend it.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My family stayed at Hollywood Orchid Suites in October. The location is a short walk to the main strip in Hollywood. Breakfast was provided as well as free wifi. The staff were friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room that slept 5 with a kitchenette. The price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this accommodation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This seems to be the place we stay in Hollywood. We pick it because of the price, the two bedroom rooms and the location.
Price : great for what you get. The only issue for us is the noise here. We only stayed one night this time so we could handle the early morning garbage trucks and neighbours, but for a longer stay we would be very tired and grumpy. The rooms are nothing flash but that doesn't worry us.
Location : Great in the heart of Hollywood. Close to all touristy things and metro.
Breakfast is nothing flash but enough so you can get on the go.
And finally a word about the staff, they are incredibly helpful, lovely people and could very well be the reason we keep returning here. Customer service counts a lot for us and these guys are good at it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family