Everything is in place when you stay at Hollywood Orchid Suites. A very very good location - you'd just have to walk a few seconds and there's the Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater (used to be 'Kodak Theater') and the Grauman's Chinese Theater. The Walk of Fame is also the start of all the Hollywood tours, such as the double decker open air bus, the movie stars homes tours and many more! It's so convenient. It's also right beside the Hollywood and Highland Mall. The hotel has good security. The front door is always locked. And right outside the hotel, there's a security guard and a CCTV. It's so safe to walk out at night. There's a Metro one minute away from the hotel that takes you to Universal City, downtown LA, and many more places. There's a car rental shop right in front of the walk of fame. Taxis lining up outside. Buses stop there. Everyone in the hotel is friendly. There's a dining room, kitchen and a bath tub in the room. They give you free-use of cups, glasses, hair dryer, etc. On the top floor, there's a roof top garden where you can bring your breakfast up or eat by the pool or at the 2nd floor. The breakfast place is a bit small but it's okay cuz you can bring it someplace else. The breakfast is good, they serve muffins, fruits, coffee, hot chocolate, croissants, apple sauce and bagels. We stayed there for 2 weeks!! Absolutely amazing. I recommend this hotel for everyone.
Credits to Joe (the owner), Sandra (the manager), Patricia (helper) and Adam (front desk).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. Our cancellation policy is 72 hours; check in is at 3 p.M. And check out at noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles