Best Western Plus Hollywood Hills Hotel
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
$293
$249
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $330/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
  • Breakfast included
$274
$236
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

$135
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$162
$134
$444
$377
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $508/night.

$400
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $532/night.

$200
$186
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $497/night.

$136
$107
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

1,350 results
All reviewsdouble showermovie starshuge bathroomuniversal studioskitchen areapantages theaterhollywood hillsminute walkvalet parkinggriffith observatorywithin walking distancechinese theatrecomfortable bedsmini barlocation is greatbooked this hoteltwo blocks
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I didn't have the heart to give this BW plus less than 4 stars. I know by doing that I rank it up there with some big contenders, but honestly, I knew it was a Best Western to begin with so one can't be too critical of them- right?

The location is spot on. I hate driving in LA unless I have a sure fire place I know I'm going to park, so if you don't mind walking a bit (hint ladies: bring comfy shoes) you can walk all the way down Hollywood Blvd and back no sweat.

I used to live in Hollywood, so the noise didn't bother me. I was actually surprised how quiet our room was for it being a stone's throw from the freeway.

I really have no complaints about this place except that they make their pet rate a little more visible on their website (I'm sure this is a strategy). I was at no time aware that they charged $75 for a small, well mannered pooch. I think I might have kept browsing if I would have known this, but, it's a toss up considering there's not a lot of decent hotels in LA that DO take pets and also that the 101 Coffee Shop is directly below them (bar-hoppers, are you paying attention?!?)

Room Tip: We asked for a high floor per reading other reviews. We were still facing the freeway, but didn't really encounter any problems sleeping due to noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BuddhaInHeels
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Beds were comfy, service was great, clean and big room. The walk to Hollywood blvd was do-able but we decided to pay the extra $10 to drive and park so we weren't walking back with kids at night.

The attached cafe101 was disappointing after all the good reviews I read on here.

Room Tip: Only 1 room has view of Hollywood sign
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've never stayed here, but tried it for 3 nights on a recent trip to LA. I was pleasantly surprised. From my understanding the entire hotel has been completely renovated - and it seemed like it. Brand new. It's safe, in a great location (Franklin Village restaurants and shops are a short 4 block walk). The 101 Diner has inexpensive and good food, although somewhat mediocre service. The room was what you'd expect from any Best Western anyplace. Nice beds, pillows, roomy bathroom. Strong AC unit, and a room that immediately opens outside into the pool atrium. One gripe: the parking situation. It is incredibly easy to just drive into the lot and park yourself. There's no reason to have a valet that charges $10 a night for parking. I'd appreciate having the option of parking my own car and not paying $10 a night for the space since I'm already paying for a room. But if you intend on parking your car at the hotel, you must use valet and pay the fee, regardless.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if there are rooms in the building above the 101 Coffee shop, but I'd pick one of the rooms that open to the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Writer/Director
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Our room was very large considering the price we had paid, there was a sink, coffee maker and fridge in the room very handy! nice large bathroom with double sink and walk in shower. There is also a laundry room on the ground floor useful if youre away for a couple of weeks! Very close to hollywood boulevard and 10 mins by car from universal. The only problem we had was that the wifi wasnt working on the first night of our stay but was fixed for the second.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We have stayed here over the years while we visit our son in California. It's a true Hollywood hotel from the past but they've brought it back to life with such pride (and we stayed there thru-out the renovations). We've never met a employee that wasn't smiling, helpful, and eager to make sure you're taken care of. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are ridiculously spacious----love them! We travel a lot and are picky about cleaniliness and space-----this is a real gem. Plus, being connected to Cafe 101 is such a bonus------great food, service and history. The hotel is also going to open a lounge area with bar soon-----a nice addition. Great location too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family