We spent 4 nights at Rodeway Inn & Suites in the mid October.
+ Big clean rooms (room quality was better than some 5 star hotels in Europe)
+ Really nice staff
+ Refridgerators at room
+ Redondo Beach is really near, if you stay here, don't miss it!
- Pacific Highway (the road nearby) is 6 lane highway, and the traffic's noice was disturbing our sleep. Bringing earplugs helps.
- The hotel is really far away from the attractions. By car it took us about 45-60 minutes to reach the main attractions of LA (Santa Monica, Downtown, Hollywood, Beverly Hills). The distance is about 40 miles (60 km)
- Harbor City feels bit shady area, and we were bit afraid of moving after the sunset.
From outside the Inn looks exactly like other inns/motels in LA. How ever, when we went to check in, it was clear why this got so great reviews at Tripadvisor. The lobby was clean and nice, and the guy at the reception was super helpful. He was prepared to show from the map the must see areas at LA and showed the best driving routes to the sightseeing areas. This driving routes thing was a vital for our succesful trip, as the Harbor City (where the Hotel is) quite far away from all the attractions.
Rooms were really big and clean. Beds were comfortable, refridgerator and was a great bonus and television got HBO channels. For us this was a great bonus, as pointed out above, we were slightly afraid of moving outside after the sunset.
I would recommend this hotel for every one who has bit of extra time to travel to the city's attractions.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway Hotel Los Angeles
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Pacific Coast Highway