“Lovely manager”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway
Ranked #108 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The manager here is so helpful and nothing is a trouble for him, even let us use his phone. If you need a property that's very clean and functional and near to long beach and the cruise terminal then it's perfect. Very near to food establishments and gas stations.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank H H

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We found this property on tripadvisor when we traveled thru Los Angeles recently. We were not disappointed. Their customer service is outstanding and in this day and age that's a hard thing to find. If I'm ever in the LA area again, I won't hesitate staying here again. We traveled all over Southern Cali, Arizona and Nevada and I can tell you that this was probably the cleanest hotels we stayed in.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank cjhbeeman
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I booked this following the trip advisor reviews and despite feeling a little apprehensive upon arrival, we were pleasantly surprised by this motel.

The asian chap who manages the motel we found to be very helpful and tried to cater for our needs.

The rooms are clean and quiet and the motel offers a good 'central' (as much as you can be in LA) location from which we could explore the city, particularly convenient for Long Beach.

For the cost vs standard of accommodation I'd definitely recommend this to fellow travellers.

Only one criticism was that the booking included breakfast, but it isn't included, as no breakfast is, or could be provided in this motel. I believe this is being addressed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RMiddleton
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've been staying here at the rodeway inn for 2 months and mr Patel is one of the nicest guys I've dealt with at a motel in a long time. He is a friend more then a manager and is always there for any little issue you have. .. Our company had most of the motel booked up and never heard of the first complaint! House keeping and the rest of the staff are very nice and helpful. Will definitely be staying here everytime we work in this area! And will recommend it to everyone I know coming!!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Lilg1983
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My two adult children and I stayed at here for one week and I will say without hesitation that this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in due to customer service. Their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Mr. Patel makes sure you have everything you need to be comfortable and is all about the customer. Any time we needed anything we had it within minutes. Sure the building is not new, but it is clean and well kept. I was reluctant to stay at a Rodeway Inn but after dealing with Mr. Patel I wouldn't stay anyplace else when I am in the Los Angeles area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Penny76478
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We've stayed here four times since November 2011 to visit family, and the accommodations are surprisingly modern, comfortable and affordable. The manager is very nice and will quickly address any concerns. You can't beat the price and proximity to many attractions. We will most likely return for the holidays this year.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KMM2012
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Wife and I were in LA for two days and had the jacuzzi room. Room was small but very nice and clean. Great cable HD TV,WI-FI,fridge but no coffee pot. You had to go to the lobby for that. No big deal. Plenty of resturants in the area to choose from. Manager was very nice. I would stay here again in the future when in LA.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple