“Excellent Customer Service”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway
Ranked #100 of 354 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My two adult children and I stayed at here for one week and I will say without hesitation that this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in due to customer service. Their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Mr. Patel makes sure you have everything you need to be comfortable and is all about the customer. Any time we needed anything we had it within minutes. Sure the building is not new, but it is clean and well kept. I was reluctant to stay at a Rodeway Inn but after dealing with Mr. Patel I wouldn't stay anyplace else when I am in the Los Angeles area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Penny76478

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We've stayed here four times since November 2011 to visit family, and the accommodations are surprisingly modern, comfortable and affordable. The manager is very nice and will quickly address any concerns. You can't beat the price and proximity to many attractions. We will most likely return for the holidays this year.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KMM2012
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Wife and I were in LA for two days and had the jacuzzi room. Room was small but very nice and clean. Great cable HD TV,WI-FI,fridge but no coffee pot. You had to go to the lobby for that. No big deal. Plenty of resturants in the area to choose from. Manager was very nice. I would stay here again in the future when in LA.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Steve V
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Very good value, Budget priced, very clean room and bathroom. calm, just we need for a place to sleelp and shower after a hard trip. Close to 110 exit, and near to a gas station (Chevron), restaurants, Albertsons and CVS. Everything about the room from top to bottom had been redone and looked almost new. The front desk man was very friendly and accommodating.They make fresh coffee in the morning. Rodeway you won't find better and the price was right

Room Tip: If you are traveling, just the place you need for rest and sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Octavio A
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I booked this property for a one night stay on Dec 2012 because it was pretty close (approx 4 mi) from the LA cruise ship terminal. We hadn't stayed at a Rodeway Inn before because we knew that the chain is a low end chain. But the web said it had been newly renovated and the pics looked good, so we decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised! Everything about the room from top to bottom had been redone and looked almost new. Even the mattress was comfortable. Our only complaint was that the room and bath were very small. But, for one night it was more than adequate. The front desk man was very friendly and accommodating.
Now, it wasn't a Comfort Inn (which we normally choose), but for Rodeway you won't find better and the price was right!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Pat G
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My names dilworth I stayed at the rodeway inn for about 2 weeks off and on excellent service and place to stay best hotel I've been in by far.I've stayed at a lot of hotels but this is the best very clean the manager makes sure your satisfied I also feel safe here because the manager will not tolerate any bs the rooms are very clean everything works and they make fresh coffee in the morning I would referal anyone to rodeway inn

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank deleon13
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very good value. Budget priced, very clean room and bathroom. Room is a little tiny but perfect for folks who go out a lot and just need a place to sleep and shower.

Close to 110 exit, and near to a gas station (Chevron), restaurants, Albertsons and CVS. Also has a good Chinese dimsum restaurant (PV palace) a few blocks away

Also, the front desk was very helpful and printed out my e-tickets when I lost mine. Saved me a trip to Fedex office :)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends