“A hidden Jewel on the Pacific Coast Highway”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway
Ranked #102 of 354 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I spend the third week of August to celebrate my 40th birthday in California with my girlfriend. Since we left Miami (Our Home) we planned in advance our lodging, we drove from Napa Valley to Los Angeles over the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway until we arrived to LA, on our way, we realized that we did not have a place to stay; so, I started to find a place using my smartphone however we were a little bit skeptic as what was waiting for us, finally, after many names who came up on my screen we chose this Hotel; my girlfriend made the reservation over the phone and when we arrived we were greeted by the Manager with in a professional manners " I am in the hospitality business". When we walked into the room it was spotless, recently remodeled, the smell was fresh, comfy matress, clean bathroom and a very nice flat screen TV. We decided to stay one more night because we were very happy with the accomodations, the complementary coffee in the morning was always fresh and tasty.
I highly recommend this hotel for travelers who want to sightseeing LA and really appreciated a good place to lodge with a VERY afforable price.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH IT TOOK TIME BUT FINALLY MADE IT. !!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 13londono

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I recently found a need to stay in a local Inn in Long Beach, CA. I paid around $80 for a room with two double beds.

The overall cleanliness is average. Except for that in the parking lot was a pair of beds that presumably were intended for disposal. Additionally, the trash can in my room contained a soft drink can from the prior guest.

A small safety concern was that the smoke detector had the battery removed, slightly annoying.

Overall if you are looking for a decent location and place to stay, another option would be advised if cost is a concern as not much can justify the price. However in a pinch, as I was in, its just fine.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This motel is very clean. My room was quiet and with a lot of amenities (refrigerator, microwave, desk & cable w/a lot of channels). The location is just few blocks away from the "110" and the customer service got from the manager is "second to none".

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank J G
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed at this inn with my family for 3 nights. The location is good. Right at the pacific coast hwy, very close to shopping centers and car rental companies. we were given a very clean room with a flat tv and reasonable furniture. There was also free parking ;) the thing that i was so satisfied about was the service and the nice, awesome receptionist. He warmly welcomed us and thoroughly guided us with the questions about the city. He was always available for help and questions. Most importantly, i had a bus ticket to san diego the day after, and i could not find any place to print out my tickets. The receptionist printed out the tickets and he was so nice not to charge us! I was so satisfied with this place especially the room cleanness and the service. Oh yeah! I forgot the coffee in the morning! Free coffee was available 7-10 AM. Long story short, dont miss this awesome place.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Sara_sh_85
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Management was awesome, very pleasant hotel staff. The room was VERY CLEAN. The hotel is walking distance to a store, fast food, etc., just about anything. Although the hotel is on a very busy Pacific Coast Highway, it was quiet. Our stay was very pleasant. I was overall very impressed with this hotel. Especially for the price, this hotel way exceeded my expectations. I would stay here again and definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank RPR112
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I needed a last minute hotel in the LA area during a recent trip down the CA coast. This motel was on PCH which was the road I was traveling, was relatively close to where I going to be in LA and was priced incredibly well. I wasn't expecting much, having already stayed in a few less than desirable places on this trip that cost more than the Rodeway Inn.
Luckily, this place was extremely clean, my room looked updated, the one night price was cheap and the manager was very kind and helpful. Everything one could want in a highway motel at a great price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The service here was fantastic! The manager, Patel, was super great!

The rooms were extremely clean.
There were lots of places to grab a quick bite to eat nearby.
I felt completely safe at this location.
Only about a 25 minute drive to Disneyland/ Knott's Berry Farm.
The rates for rooms are fantastic!

I have and will be staying here again.
Excellent place to stay :D