Came down to visit family with our dogs and they'd just updated the hotel. I was expecting the same old one room average place, but was happy to find a contemporary three-room suite with a fully functional kitchen, stocked with basic utensils. The kitchen was perfect for cordon off the dogs when we left (bring a gate). It's unusual to find a place that allows you to leave the dogs in the hotel when you leave. There's also a nice lawn for them and there's a back area that has bags for picking up. I chose the place because it's near our family, but also because it had a hot tub for my wife and a pool for my kid (which is nice when it gets hot in the valley). They also had a pretty nice free breakfast with eggs and waffles, and some evening meals during the week, though I didn't partake in those. Everything was clean and everyone was friendly. I especially appreciated Sobe (from Egypt), Rhea, and Rob (perhaps the happiest desk person I've ever met).
Okay, so it's clear I was very happy. No place is perfect, so here are some of the cons:1) No elevator for a third floor can get tiring, but Sobe helped carry our luggage. 2) It can get pricey during the week. Found a $98-110 during the weekend, but it shoots up to over $130 during the week. Be sure to use your AAA discount if you have one! Also join their IGH or IHG rewards when you book so you can get a few perks. The pets cost $75 for 6 nights, which is a reasonable cost, but shoots up to $150 for 7 nights.
I recommend this place highly if you have to be in the Chatsworth area. Also, check out the Simi Valley Big Sky dog park if you have dogs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Staybridge Suites, the upscale, all-suite hotel conveniently located in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, just a short drive from Hollywood, Beverly Hills and beaches. The Staybridge Suites Chatsworth is perfect for your next stay or extended stay and a great alternative to a corporate apartment or temporary housing. Each suite has a full kitchen (excluding oven), a separate living room with free high-speed Internet access. A complimentary full American breakfast buffet is provided to all our guests. Our guests can unwind during our Social Evenings Tues-Thurs from 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM. We also have a 24 hour business center, convenience store, fitness center, complimentary guest laundry facilities, outdoor heated pool and spa. We are a pet friendly hotel (pet fee $75-$300 applies) conveniently located off the 118 FWY. We are 19 miles from the Burbank Airport and 35 miles from LAX with close proximity to Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, Woodland Hills, Warner Center, CSUN, Universal Studios and Magic Mountain. Join our frequent traveler program, IHG Rewards Club. Government ID is required for Government Rates. A valid credit card is required in the name of the registered guest for which proper credit authorization can be obtained for room, tax and incidentals. Driver's license, license plate number, make/model of car and address are required at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Chatsworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Chatsworth Hotel Los Angeles
- Staybridge Suites Los Angeles
- Chatsworth Staybridge Suites