“Pleasant Stay”

Ranked #231 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Sylmar
“Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here over the summer with my family! We had a very good time! The pool was very clean and did not stink like clorox like most places. The room smelled fresh unlike many other hotels whose rooms smell stuffy and enclosed. The staff was very friendly and responded to my matters in a very prompt manner. Lisette and Diane are sweethearts and they made me feel very welcomed! Luis is one of the housekeepers and came to clean our room as soon as I called to say that my daughter had spilled soda on the bed!

Thank you Ramada team for a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Wendy R,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at our property. We are delighted to know that your stay with us met your expectations! Our team works very hard to provide exceptional service to our guests and we are honored to have been of service to you. We thank you for your kind comments, as they will be passed on to our staff. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Quiana Fenty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I recently stayed here for one night due to a work meeting in the area. I found it to be extremely clean and comfortable. I felt very welcomed even before I checked in because I spoke to Diane on the phone to ask for directions. She was very understanding and helpful and gave perfect directions. When I arrived I was checked in quickly and got a great room.

I didn't find anything to complain about in my room. Everything worked properly and appeared to be very clean and did not have any bad smells. All the normal hotel amenities such as a fridge, free Wifi, in-room safe, and free breakfast!

Overall the staff here is great. Housekeeping does a wonderful job at keeping rooms clean and all the hotel seemed well taken care of, which means maintenance is doing a great job as well. If I'm ever in the area again I'll definitely be staying here!

Room Tip: Top floor is very quiet!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Jenthejem,

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at our hotel. It is great to know that you were extremely satisfied with your stay here. We are delighted to know that you were pleased with both our front desk and housekeeping staff. They work extremely hard to provide excellent service and it is great to hear such rewarding feedback. Our entire staff thanks you for your kind comments and look forward to serving you soon!

San Diego, California
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I found an amazing deal on line, but called the hotel directly to ask about the different room types. The lady was very patient and helpful, answered all my questions even match the online rate so I was able to book directly and made special requests. The staff was exceptional from the receptionist to the housekeepers, even the manager approached me at breakfast to ask how was my stay.

Room Tip: Choose the smoke free building
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear Magali A,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. We are extremely happy to find that you were satisfied with our staff and our services! It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and we are glad to know you experienced this.

It is also great to know you were able to book your room at your desired rate directly through us. Most times we are able to match the same rates available online as well as gaurantee any requests that you may have.

We thank you for your kind remarks and look forward to serving you in the future.

Oak Park, Illinois
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Stayed at this hotel and the carpets were extremely dirty and stained, the room had a very stale odor, and was extremely outdated. We bought room deodorizer spray to reduce the odors. Luckily no bedbugs which is about the best that can be said for this property.

1 Thank Rance C
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Rance C,

We appreciate you take the time out of your busy schedule to share your review about our property. We find it unfortunate that you were unhappy with your stay with us, and for that we extend our greatest apologies. Our carpets are cleaned daily, so to find a dirty carpet is unacceptable, as well as any foul odor is. Our housekeeping manager has been notified of these claims and we are looking further into this. We would appreciate if you contacted us directly to find out more about your dissatisfaction as we would like to try and fix this situation.

We thank you for your candid feedback as it gives us opportunity to improve. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences and look forward to hearing from you soon.