“Great service”

Ramada Chatsworth
Ranked #229 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Great service”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I admit I was a bit skeptical about staying here but when I arrived I immediately changed my mind. The hotel location is nice, the rooms are clean & the service is very good. There were two employees (Chris & Lisseth) who were very helpful & answered any question I had. Awesome place.

• Stayed March 2013
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Nabyoil,

Thank you for writing a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We work hard to provide excellent service and comfortable guest rooms. We are thrilled you had a wonderful experience!

Diane Literte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Santa Clara
Reviewed April 6, 2013

One of the best places I've stayed near LA. Chose this for short commute to Hollywood and Getty, Malibu. Nice rooms, excellent and clean bed, fine breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear SensStay,

Thank you for writing us a review. We are very thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your wonderful feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My parents live in Europe . The Ramada Chatsworth has taken very good care of us.everything is perfect, we enjoy our stay in that hotel, the staff is exellent i have no anything to say because is all very good.The breakfast in the morning is very good. Easy access to the hwys and plenty to eat around the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Gaik S,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Our team works hard to make each guest feel comfortable and I am glad that was the case for you. I am glad you took advantage of our complimentary breakfast and found it satisfying. We hope to see you back in the near future!

Irvine
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Room was clean and was set in the back location so it was quiet. The ceiling is a bit thin as I could hear people walking upstairs.

Wifi was great so I could get my work done!

Breakfast was pretty nice too. Egg, sausage and make your own waffles.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Steven S,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our goal is that each guest feels at home and relaxed while visiting us. We hope to see you again in the near future!