“Immediatley I found the hotel very attractive and clean.The...”
Review of Ramada Chatsworth

Ramada Chatsworth
Ranked #220 of 352 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

There are newer reviews for Ramada Chatsworth

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was in Los Angeles in a family emergency I stayed at this hotel for a week. The staff was very friendly ,above all Roman. The place was clean and they made me feel like I was at home. Plenty of parking and not to forget the continental breakfast. 5 stars for this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Samantha C,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write us an exceptional review. We always strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts. Once again, thank you for your kind words, and we hope to continue to serve your future lodging needs!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The hotel is much nicer than I ever expected. Roman at the front desk was very friendly and professional which is important. The room was clean and had everything in place. I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear OCHERYLO,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the great review! Our team works very hard to meet guest requests and provide an enjoyable stay each time. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was recently in Los Angeles en route to my way to Canada and needed a place to stay (I had an overnight layover) that was refined enough for my tastes but that also didn't damage my already fragile wallet from holiday shopping. I was already extremely tired from my long day of travel from Florida and I was hungry, needed a shower, and most importantly, I needed a bed. I was luckily greeted by a very friendly Filipina woman named Diane who greeted me with a smile that lifted my spirits. She was expedient, addressed my needs, and gave me insider tips on the best spots to eat that delivered because I was in no mood to go out. What I really enjoyed is when Diane called my room to let me know that my food had arrived (I do not like when people show up at my hotel room door, I rather come down to them). I didn't hear my cell phone go off to know that my delivery was here so I was very happy that Diane made that call to my room knowing my personal reservations about having a delivery at my door. To me, she treated me with respect and because of Diane's commitment to customer service, I am definitely coming back to stay there. For those of you who want to stay here, make sure you arrive when Diane is working, she will treat you right!

Room Tip: For me, the higher the floor, the quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Perezable,

Thank you for your exceptional review! We really appreciate the feedback and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a pleasurable experience. We hope to see you on your next visit to Chatsworth, CA!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Check in was quick and friendly lissette was very helpful will be coming back thanks !!! Rooms were clean and comfy breakfast was awesome lobby was nice and everyone around was polite and helpful!!! Location was centric and easy to find lots of fun places to go to

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear traveldiva613,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at the Ramada Hotel in Chatsworth. We love hearing great comments such as yours and I will most certainly commend Lissette for the hard work that she does. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you back in the near future!

Reviewed January 13, 2013