“Cost-effective path to comfort and happiness”
Review of Ramada Chatsworth

Ramada Chatsworth
Ranked #229 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Tallahassee, Florida
“Cost-effective path to comfort and happiness”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was recently in Los Angeles en route to my way to Canada and needed a place to stay (I had an overnight layover) that was refined enough for my tastes but that also didn't damage my already fragile wallet from holiday shopping. I was already extremely tired from my long day of travel from Florida and I was hungry, needed a shower, and most importantly, I needed a bed. I was luckily greeted by a very friendly Filipina woman named Diane who greeted me with a smile that lifted my spirits. She was expedient, addressed my needs, and gave me insider tips on the best spots to eat that delivered because I was in no mood to go out. What I really enjoyed is when Diane called my room to let me know that my food had arrived (I do not like when people show up at my hotel room door, I rather come down to them). I didn't hear my cell phone go off to know that my delivery was here so I was very happy that Diane made that call to my room knowing my personal reservations about having a delivery at my door. To me, she treated me with respect and because of Diane's commitment to customer service, I am definitely coming back to stay there. For those of you who want to stay here, make sure you arrive when Diane is working, she will treat you right!

Room Tip: For me, the higher the floor, the quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Perezable,

Thank you for your exceptional review! We really appreciate the feedback and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a pleasurable experience. We hope to see you on your next visit to Chatsworth, CA!

Warm regards,

Diane Literte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Check in was quick and friendly lissette was very helpful will be coming back thanks !!! Rooms were clean and comfy breakfast was awesome lobby was nice and everyone around was polite and helpful!!! Location was centric and easy to find lots of fun places to go to

• Stayed December 2012
Dear traveldiva613,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at the Ramada Hotel in Chatsworth. We love hearing great comments such as yours and I will most certainly commend Lissette for the hard work that she does. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you back in the near future!

Warm regards,

Diane Literte
Lancaster, California
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Lissette had a very great attitude & was really nice & comforting at the front desk. The room was very clean & neat. Breakfast was great too. Definetly recommending my friends & family from out of state to come stay here when they visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear James L,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a candid review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff works very hard to ensure that each guest has a pleasurable experience. Once again, thank you for your time, and we look forward to your next stay!

Diane