“Best in town!!!”
Review of Ramada Chatsworth

Ramada Chatsworth
Ranked #223 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed at this hotel because it was recommend by a friend and I had a good experience. Service was great. The room was big and clean.The continental breakfast was really a hot breakfast!!! Definitely worth every pennie. :)

• Stayed: August 2012
ramadachatsworth, Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear MVVM, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed or breakfast , we recently made a few improvements and it still remains complimentary. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

THE MOST CLEANEST PLACE ME AND MY FAMILY EVER STAYED..... Me and my family(1,3 yrs old 1, 2 yrs old & 2, 9 months old twins), and my husband are relocating around this area for work purposes and decided to stay at this hotel. This place is VERY CLEAN. They have a separate building for non smoking to accommodate families with children like me. The rooms are clean, beds are very comfy, safe and quiet location, free breakfast and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Which helped me alot considering that I have 4 babies to worry about. They provided me with a playpen for my twins. I give this place a 5 star.

Mrs. Mena

• Stayed: August 2012
ramadachatsworth, Director of Sales at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Veneviv,
Thank you so much for your comments, we appreciate the time you took to do so.We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our service, because that is our goal. It's always a pleasure having you and your family as our guest. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

So we asked for a non smoking room and right when we exit the elevator it smelt like smoke!We thought it would go away if we stepped in our room it smelt even WORSE like really! So we went to Ralphs (across the street.) to go and get febreze . Another thing I saw was that there pool was so SMALL like it can even fit like 10 people in it ! There breakfast was horible the eggs were very watery and the cranberry juice tasted like water not CRANBERRY!The bathroom floor was all dirty and moldy yes very EWW. The sofa bed was SUPER HARD!And one night the elevator was out of service and they left the door to the stairs open and what happens if some stranger or a group of people can just come in and SHOOT EVERYONE RIGHT IM NOT LYING IT CAN HAPPEN! Like really be SMART!I would not reccomend this HORIBLE HOTEL !

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank 1Dforever
ramadachatsworth, Director of Sales at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear 1Dforever,
I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention, please know that your feed back is extremely valuable to us. I apologize that your experience was less than satisfying. Our goal is not only to meet your needs, but also to exceed your expectations.I would like for you to know that measures have been taken to insure that our future guest don't have this issues. We hope that you give our hotel a second chance, I will personally make sure your experience will be a positive one.
Please contact me directly at the property for additional concerns and questions.
Bibian

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I stopped at this hotel on the way from Seattle to San Diego for a moving trip. With no reservation Bibian checked me in quick and offered me a late check so I could could count some more sheep. King size bed, clean room, hot shower, and coffee and breakfast in the morning to send me on my way.

Room Tip: ask about the AAA discount!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank mike c
ramadachatsworth, Director of Sales at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear mike c,
Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Ramada Hotel in Chatsworth. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.We hope you will continue to use Ramada Chatsworth as your lodging of choice, and look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to continue to provide you the level of service you expect from Ramada Hotels.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

this place makes youn feel better than home!!! the beds are so soft when you lay on them you wanna just stay sleeping!!! its nice and clean with the best servise!! nice breakfast in the morning!!clean pool!!!! the best staff in the front desk!!!! Francis is verry nice and always smiling. vibian always at your service and Mary the boss is always checking if you are comfortable!!!! this place is about customer servise!!!

Room Tip: just stay here!!!!! its all goood
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bane_12

Dear bane_12
Thank you so much for your review. We take pride in the service we provide and are very happy that you are pleased with our service. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

It is hard to find a good hotel in L.A. at the right price. I came across this hotel and read the reviews and decided to give it a try. I noticed the reviews on this site mentioned Bibian several times. To my surprise, she was there at the time of my checkin. She greated me with a smile and made me feel welcome. I had mistakingly booked my reservation for a smoking room and she was kind enough to upgrade me to thier executive building @ no cost!! The breakfast was a lot more then I expected. I will definely stay here again and would highly recommend it. Be sure to ask for Bibian when you arrive.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back building....
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
ramadachatsworth, Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Ramada Hotel in Chatsworth. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. We are very pleased to hear how happy you are with our service especially with Bibian. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to continue to provide you the level of service you expect from Ramada Hotels.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is my fourth time I believe staying at this Ramada when on business. It is a great hotel with nice rooms (see pictures). Not only are the rooms nice and clean, they offer free Wi-fi that is actually pretty fast and doesn't cut out every few minutes. I love the free breakfast every monrning too, it's nothing gourmet, but the waffles are good and it saves me a couple bucks from grabbing something else before starting the day. Front desk staff was very nice and answered any questions I had when checking in and out. All smiles from the manager and assistant manager I believe. There was even a question asked that I forgot to get an answer to cause I walked away and a few minutes after I got to the room, they called to let me know the answer in case I still wanted to know. When I am back in town again, this will be the place I reserve when looking for a place to stay for sure!

Room Tip: Getting a non-smoking room is in completely different building than the smoking rooms so there is no...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AugL_12
ramadachatsworth, Director of Sales at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear Aug L,
Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Ramada Hotel in Chatsworth. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated. We are pleased to hear that your stay was a positive one. We loved that you also took the time to add pictures; they help us understand how our guest's perspective. We would also like you to know that we added 2 more hot items to our breakfast; sausage and scrambled eggs. Again, thank you. We hope you will continue to use Ramada Chatsworth as your lodging of choice, and look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to continue to provide you the level of service you expect from Ramada Hotels.