Our 2 night stay was overall disappointing. The hotel is tired, with limited quality facilities. There was no hairdryer in our room, one of our telephones did not work, there was a smell from the basin drain pipe and, incredibly for a hotel of this standard, the bathroom had a shower curtain over the bath!! A small bottle of water in the room was $5, the TV reception was poor.Perhaps the low point in our stay came at 0032hrs on the first night when suddenly our room lights flashed on and we had other people who had a key card, coming into our room. When I raised this with reception the next day, there was an apology, but no action to follow up, and no recording of the event.
The highlight of the stay was when we dined in at Breeze Restaurant on our first night, the quality of the food, value for money and service were excellent.
Plenty of other good hotel options in this area - would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with contemporary glamour and style at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. Perfectly situated on the fashionable Westside, adjacent to Beverly Hills, this elegant Los Angeles hotel offers easy access to all the sights of this vibrant city. Set on seven lush acres, with 726 spacious guestrooms, Equinox spa and fitness center, our Los Angeles luxury hotel is a urban retreat in the midst of the city. Discover why The Century Plaza hotel and has been the choice of dignitaries for 40+ years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Century Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles
- Hyatt Los Angeles
- Hyatt Century Plaza