All reviews bowling alley next door san fernando valley pool and jacuzzi best westerns excellent place to stay the breakfast area comfortable bed free breakfast hard boiled eggs woodland hills the los angeles area la area nice stay would stay here again nice room three nights bw
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2017

The personnel were friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean and the location for us was perfect. (We were in back). No problem with parking even though there is a bowling alley on site. Convenient for meals and cocktails without driving around.

Room tip: On second floor in back,rooms are quiet. We were there for 8 days.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
bwcanogapark, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Canoga Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Your wonderful comments regarding our staff and hotel are very uplifting! Thank you for taking the time to not only provide a wonderful review, but to also recognize our team. We be looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2017

We went to Universal Studios Hollywood with family and we booked this hotel from home and we thought is was going to be far but it was not. this hotel is better than the hotels near Universal and not that expensive, it was a 20 min drive. Its not expensive and very clean with awesome breakfast choices.(if you get there early)

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwcanogapark, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Canoga Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Dear Yolanda, We are very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us along with our service and facilities. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we will be looking forward to seeing you soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2017

I stayed at this Best Western while visiting a relative at a nearby hospital. I was surprised when I drove up and saw a bowling alley next door. I was welcomed by friendly staff who shared some information about the hotel and invited to their breakfast, two-for-one drinks and bowling. My room was impeccable containing everything I needed and more than I expected. Facial towelettes to clean off makeup, a wipe to clean and polish my shoes, in addition to the usual shampoos and more. The gym had newer equipment and I was able to get in two great workouts: elliptical, treadmill, bike, weight bench, free weights, and an all purpose weight machine. They also offered filtered water, towels, and a rest room. There's a pool and jacuzzi. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the Keurig offered good coffee. Mostly, the staff was thoughtful and attentive. One in particular, Mireya, picked up on my grief and gave me a hug. Everyone was attentive offering to assist with directions to local places, toothpaste, or conversation. The breakfast had both American and European options, fresh and good quality. I had a positive overall experience and recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
bwcanogapark, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Canoga Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear Lorrie T, Thank you very much for your kind review! We are very happy that we have offered you a memorable experience and greatly appreciate your compliments regarding our service and amenities. We will be looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Wonderful breakfast. Tons of options, including hot options. Only thing in the room was the bathroom had no working ventilation so got very hot in there after a shower. Front desk staff when checked in was very helpful & friendly. Let me check in early. Only had issue when trying to book with a group rate, didn't seem to be on their books. Associate did offer me a manager's special that was only a couple dollars more so that was good but not sure why didn't know about our group rate.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwcanogapark, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Canoga Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. We work to personalize our guest's stay as much as possible in order to create a truly unique and memorable experience, so I definitely appreciate your comments regarding our service and staff. I apologize for the inconvenient you had with your group rate. Your feedback has been forwarded to our management to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. I hope we'll have an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

It was a comfortable and cozy place to stay with a competitive rate. The breakfast offered slightly more variety than the typical of a motel. Breakfast was included. It fits budget-minded travelers. The staff was friendly and helpful. Although it is a little out of the way, it is still at a very convenient location within a few miles of I-405 and Rt. 101.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TravelerCHC
bwcanogapark, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Canoga Park Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We take pride in our rooms and amenities we have to offer. It brings us great joy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and were satisfied with you stay. We look forward to seeing you again and providing you another superior experience.

Best regards,