12 people are viewing this hotel
$665
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$665
FindHotel
$515
FourSeasons.com$665
Hotels.com$665
travelup.com$705
1,828 results
All reviews beverly hills rolls royce house car rodeo drive room service beautiful hotel luxury hotel comfortable rooms hollywood sign valet parking culina spa concierge doheny bh balconies cabana
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My go-to hotel when traveling to LA; I love their location (you can walk to Rodeo Drive,) & an easy drive to other parts of LA.

Rooms are well appointed (though some of the rooms are dated and stuck in the 1980's...) A big fan of the TV in the bathroom wall! The service is truly top notch - although the hair dryer was broken... so was the replacement...

The main areas of the hotel are beautiful, and you will likely spot a celeb or two either at the pool, gym, or in the restaurant or bar.

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2014

There is nothing about this hotel that is not top of the line. The central location is great for all things Beverly. The rooms and common areas are outstanding and what you would expect from a Four Seasons. The pool is next to a very well equipped and immaculatly maintained ftiness area that happens to be "open air" which allows you to work out while taking advantage of the Calif. weather. One day during my visit the pool area was being used for a fashion model shoot which was interesting to watch. The courtesy cars (a Rolls and Mercedes) is also a very nice touch and available to take you free of charge within a certain radius of the hotel. The best part of the property is their people. They have a high service, can do attitude that only adds to everything great about this hotel.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed at the Four Season Los Angeles in Beverley Hills for one night on business and it exceeded every requirement I have for a hotel. The building itself is elegant and that extends to the rooms. My room was large, impeccably clean and very quiet for sleeping. The bathroom was spacious and had a very good shower. All of the staff were most professional and friendly. My stay confirmed why the Four Seasons is my first choice for hotel chains.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Everything was fantastic at this property. The room, the service...everything.

During my stay, I ran out of toothpaste. I made a mental note to get some more. When I returned to my room that evening, I found a new tube sitting with my toiletries. The staff noticed that I was out, and replenished. I did not expect this - at all, and was delighted.

This is an example of the exceptional attention to detail and service that this hotel offers.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Where else but Beverly Hills can…. You wait for an elevator Wolfgang Puck, and then exchange lite conversation…. Robert Pattinson walks by to meet guests for dinner….. and Lyle Lovett sits at the bar….

Four Seasons Beverly Hills is valued-priced! I visited this week for two nights; I usually stay at L’Ermitage or Montage, but the rates this week were quite high. I asked New Act Travel (they are the best) to provide some options…. The Four Seasons had a Preferred Partner rate of US$495.00 per night, including a daily breakfast credit of US$81.00, a US$100.00 credit towards Spa services, and a one category upgrade (based upon availability). I was upgraded to a one-bedroom suite facing west- so I go the afternoon sun! Fruit and Evian water in the room too.

The food and service at Culina are terrific. A Modo Mio is a wonderful salad… and the pastas are imaginative. Save room for desert.

Instead of the traditional binder which would include information about hotel services, the Four Seasons Beverly Hills has an iPad. It is quite useful, although the font could be a bit larger for those of us with viewing challenges.

The pool is quiet and the succulents are amazing! The staff are attentive; and one offered to clean sunglasses…. When the staff departs for the day, guests who may wish to have food at the pool are provided with menus and a portable telephone… I watched as one guest had a delivery….

The spa services are perfect- steam, sauna; my Turkish cleansing was wonderful (US$175.00 for 60 minutes); my significant-other reported that her massage was one of the best ever- and she used to work at a spa.

There was a fig salad (I love figs) featured during an in-room television promotion for Culina; the chef shared that if a guest when making a reservation mentioned having viewed the promotion, the chef would send to the guest’s table a special appetizer. When I called to make a reservation and asked about the fig salad, the hostess was unaware of the fig salad and unaware of the promotion; and asked if she could check on both and call me back. She did call back (promptly), apologized and shared that figs were not in season, thus no fig salad and that no one knew about the promotion. My guest and I dined anyway- on the patio... The servers are attentive and they smile....

Housekeeper knocked on door at 8:21 am; not a good idea. However, the Bulgari products and comfortable bed compensated… I leave US$10.00 per day for housekeeping; an envelope on the bed… they work hard and should be recognized.

Room service breakfast on time and arrived hot and the fresh juices are FRESH (always enjoy the Juice of the Day). Sadly, one morning the Irish Oatmeal (a good-sized portion) with fresh berries (US$16.00) arrived with little dishes of raisins, brown sugar and apple sauce… the next morning, no apple sauce. The room service breakfast menu features platters from various countries…. Be adventurous!

My last visit to Four Seasons Beverly Hills was in 2013…. I will be returning again soon…..

Room tip: West facing so that you get the afternoon sun, as sometimes LA is cloudy in the morning. I was in an 09 room; loved it! The higher the floor, the better for views.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo