“Wonderful Getaway”

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Ranked #4 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I wanted a quick getaway with pampering. The Four Season has never failed us and again has lived up to their amazing reputation. From the time we rolled up in the taxi we were treated with excellent service. Our luggage were whisked out of the trunk and appeared in our room later. We arrived a tad early and our room wasn't ready so we went to the poolside for a delicious lunch in a beautiful lush garden setting. A treat was spotting celebrities dining beside us! There is a wonderful car service which whisked us to all the nearby restaurants we dined at. The open concept gym, situated beside the pool is perfect with well great gym equipment, yummy citrus waters, fruits which is situated. I was lounging at the pool and was served fresh watermelon skewers! My hubby was working out at the gym right beside Paul McCartney! How's that for fun?He was so down to earth. We loved this hotel. It's a 15 minute walk to a Rodeo Drive, Beverly Drive and a 5 minute walk to Robertson Street. All great shopping and cute cafe/restaurants. Can't wait to come back next year!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Mehdi E, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear 4fortravel,

It’s such a pleasure to read a review such as yours. From what you said, it sounds like you were able to experience a multitude of the city’s best offerings during your stay: from shopping on Robertson Boulevard and Rodeo Drive, to dining at the best restaurants in Los Angeles, and relaxing poolside at the Hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you were treated with “excellent service” throughout the entirety of your stay, and I will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team here at the Hotel.

I wish you many safe travels and speak on behalf of everyone here at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles, when I say that we greatly look forward to welcoming you both back (hopefully even sooner than) next year!

Mehdi Eftekari

Write a ReviewReviews (1,452)

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We visit this hotel several times a year when we come to the west coast to see our children. We love the location, the setting, the comforting excellent quality of service, ambiance, staff, food... need I say more. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the beds are divine! The staff greets us by name and always has our favorite paper waiting for us in the morning. Many of the 'Hollywood' types are visible but everyone respects their privacy. Kudos to the management and staff for creating an inviting and fabulous hotel!

Room Tip: We have stayed on both sides of the hotel - one faces downtown LA with its skyscrapers the other fac...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank catjack

Dear catjack,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us here on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy the location, setting ambiance, and rooms so much – if you think the beds are great now, you’re in for quite a treat with the new Four Seasons beds! I will be sure to let our team members know of your kind words, particularly regarding the “comforting excellent quality of service” you receive while with us – I know they will be so pleased to hear this.

Again, thank you very much for your review. It’s always a pleasure having you all with us, and we look forward to welcoming you “home” again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

old + chipped bathrooms with poor layout, tiny closet space + no dressing area, technically unmodernised so not a good hotel for an extended stay (i.e. no central light switch on the bedside table), and too expensive for what it is.

I'm a big fan of the Four Seasons brand, but this hotel lets the side down.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank apollofilms
Mehdi E, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear apollofilms,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us here on TripAdvisor. As a repeat guest we find your feedback to be especially invaluable and will use it to improve our service and product. We hope to welcome you back to Four Seasons soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel at a "buy 2 nights, get one night free". The effective daily rate was $563. They did not send a reminder notification email of my reservation and my plans changed. When I did not show up, they charged me over $975 (full price rate plus all taxes and fees) and would not consider charging me the reduced daily effective rate. Not sure any room is worth that rate.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank dallaschick
Mehdi E, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear dallaschick,

We regret that you were unable to stay at our hotel due to unforeseen circumstances, however it is the Hotel's policy to hold all guaranteed reservations for arrival in the absence of a cancellation. This resulted in the Hotel being unable to offer your suite to another guest and the subsequent charge of one night's room and tax. We have since contacted you to offer another option as a gesture of goodwill. Please email us directly at fslacontact@gmail.com if you wish to discuss further.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

It's nice. Service is great. Location a little strange. Slightly expensive. Weak room service and dining options. Highlight was seeing Matthew mcconnehy (sp?) and Harrison Ford at the bar. I wouldn't go so far as saying don't stay there as it is nice and whatnot, but I think there are others in same price range that are better.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank 10sne12day

Dear 10sne12day,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us here on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that the service you received during your stay was great and that you enjoyed spotting some familiar faces while here at the Hotel. I am disappointed, however, to hear that our dining options did not meet your expectations. If there was something specific that occurred which you would like to speak with us further about, please do not hesitate to email fslacontact@gmail.com at your convenience.

Again, thank you for your feedback, as it is of great value to us.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

An absolute joy to stay at this hotel. Have been a guest here several times and the service is first class all the way. From check-in to check-out, the staff is truly at your service. I have never had a room with a bad view here. The beds are among the most comfortable you will sleep in. Even the toiletries are the best! Always a relaxing stay here, even when I'm on business. Will certainly be back. Highly, highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Mehdi E, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear worldtrvlr777,

It’s always a pleasure having you with this, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. It’s wonderful to hear that you always enjoy the views from your step-out balcony in your guest room – I too love looking out over Downtown Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and beyond! I am so pleased to hear that your stays with us are so relaxing – even when on business – and am very grateful for your kind words regarding the service you received from our staff.

I will be sure to share your compliments with everyone here at the Hotel, and greatly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Me and my wife decided to get a suite here on the last day of our trip to California. What an excellent decision! Fantastic views, amazing rooms, the staff were exemplary!!

The Maître d' in the restaurant was fantastic, we talked for ages about our common interests and he brought us some of their finest Italian grappas as a gift.

The food was unbelievable. Cooked to perfection with the smallest of details attended to. I even got to sit and eat in the seat next to Sir Ben Kingsley.

This hotel was expensive, but you get everything you pay for and more!

Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Toonreview,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor – I must admit, I think I had just as much fun reading it, as it sounds like you had while staying with us! Hearing that you found the views to be fantastic and the rooms amazing is really wonderful, however to hear that you found the staff exemplary, brings a big smile to my face.
I will certainly share your kind words with all of our team here at the Hotel, and will be sure to pass your compliments along to the Maitre d’ and Chef Mette Williams of Culina, Modern Italian – I know that she will be thrilled to hear that you found the food to be unbelievable.

We look forward to welcoming you back in what we hope will be the near future, and wish you safe travels until then.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Downtown
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
#13 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!