A classy Four Seasons experience, LA style. If you want to stay somewhere that embodies the best of LA, this is the place to stay. There is a sense of tradition, mixed with interesting clientele, hot weather, seamless service, great food, comfortable rooms, good central location. You really feel you are being looked after here - quite how they do it I don't know, but it feels effortless.
A bit more detail:
The food is excellent in its own right, it's not just hotel food. My teenage son rated their burger in his 'top 3' ever (and he's eaten a few burgers in his time). Their Sunday brunch, was jaw-droppingly amazing. The breadth and quality of the offer was amazing, the likes of which I have only seen in Dubai before.
The staff were all excellent , personable and helpful. From the engineer who arrived at 10.30pm to fix a broken tap (within 5 mins of calling) to housekeeping who thoughtfully put a Four Seasons cleaning cloth for your reading glasses underneath your glasses that you had left in the table in your room, to the spa reception who remember your first name when you walk through on the second day of your stay. It's these small touches that make a good Four Seasons stand out from the crowd.
In the interests of a balanced review, there were a couple of small niggles:
The gymn is a bit cramped (by 8am all the aerobic machines were taken) and the pool area on the roof feels very busy, especially at the weekend. Not sure what they can do about this as there isn't much room for expansion, but worth knowing. Get to the gymn before 8am if you want a decent workout.
The courtesy car- this is available free to take you up to a 2 mile radius of the hotel. One the several times we requested it, it was never available unless we were happy to wait 30 mins. So it was always quicker to get a taxi.
WiFi - first device free, up to 3 devices you pay $18.95 per 24hrs. They get around this a bit by saying that you get faster broadband by paying. The reality is that it was no faster than normal. If 2 people are staying in one room, the chances are high they will need more than one device. Why charge for what is now a basic requirement? Many hotels provide this FOC.
These small points aside, this is a top hotel. If in LA, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons