Overall this is a nice hotel though there are better in Beverly Hills. My word of caution to future guests is to not book a room facing East. The hotel runs machines/vents - equipment all through the night causing a loud humming and factory like sounds. As a result you cannot open your windows to enjoy the balcony. You need more than ear plugs to deafen the unending and disturbing noise emanating from the street below. I don't understand why this aggravating noise hasn't been noticed by management and why they haven't considered the impact it would have on guests staying in the East facing rooms. It's a terrible oversight on their part. Turn the darn machines/vents off. People need to sleep and they need to feel that they're not staying in a hotel located in an industrial district. This was not the Four Seasons experience that I was hoping for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons