The hotel is very unassuming externally, and tucked away on South Doheny you could easily miss it if you drove by. But inside it is an oasis of understated luxury, the staff are all very well schooled in customer service, and training apart they all seem to be pleasant people anyway. I have stayed in quite a few LA hotels over the years but recently this is my first choice to book.
The rooms (I stay in the junior suite) are tastefully decorated and have all of the amenities that would be expected there is also a balcony which is a big plus, in my view anyway. The gym is excellent semi-outdoor near to the pool and full of the right equipment for a good workout. I've used the Culina restaurant on a few occasions and the food and service have always been good.
This is quite an expensive hotel as you would expect, its concept is sober luxury rather than bling, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons