Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
$362
$279
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$164
$154
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$267
$259
  • Breakfast included
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
$216
$203
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
$591
$575
$171
$167
1,492 results
All reviewsbeverly hillshouse carpool restaurantpool staffrodeo drivecar serviceroom serviceconcierge deskwithin a mile radiusbeautiful hotelfavorite hotelluxury hotelperfect stayhollywood signvalet parkingculinaspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2013

the room rate wasn't a problem as we didn't pay to stay here, my company paid, but the drinks prices and the foosd prices are fearsome, i didn't much enjoy not being able to afford a beer in the bar and havinmg to go out all the time

Room Tip: mortgage your house before arriving, so you can afford a coke
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank fennyclogs
Sara R, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Fennyclogs,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us here on TripAdvisor. While I am disappointed your experience fell short of expectations, I am thankful that you have shared the feedback with us as our team reviews all guest feedback in an effort to improve the guest experience.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Recently stayed over Mother's Day weekend. Not impressed at all.
Pros:

Can't fault the room - it was very luxurious, but that's where it ends.
Had a nice note in the room from the manager with fruit.
Liked the bedding and toiletries.
The library room is beautiful in the lobby.

Cons:

upon pulling up to the valet to check in, no one in sight (except for the trashiest looking hotel guests who I found out later were attending a party in the hotel restaurant)

Had our dog with us and went for an evening stroll around the block - terrible neighborhood. The large apt building behind the hotel (what our room actually looked out on) is condemned and looks horrific. Really bad. The whole area is surrounded by low income apt buildings. Not pretty.

Service was non existent.

The hotel gardens are looking tired, there was trash around the property. The decor of the lobby is meh. The lighting and statues in the entrance are hideous.

When checking out tried in vain to use the iPad in the room. Finally gave up and went to the long line downstairs. Then I realized when getting my car from valet that I was out of cash for tipping. I explained I was sorry and got attitude from the car attendant.

Save your time and money: stay at the Beverly Hills Hotel or other upscale LA properties where they know 5 star service. I contacted the general manager over two weeks ago to give him my critique of his property and am still awaiting a reply.

Room Tip: Breakfast on the roof was ok
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
14  Thank Ike03
Sara R, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Ike03

By now you’ve spoken with our Hotel Manager, and while we are disappointed to hear about your stay, we do appreciate the feedback you have provided us with.

Below, you may find my contact information should you have any further questions or comments.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel is located in an excellent area on the westside of Los Angeles, close to restuarants, shops. Excellent location for weddings or private parties. Good restaurant with great food and great ambiance and an excellent Sunday brunch. Very friendly and professional staff. The atmosphere is very pleasant, the rooms are nicely decorated and give a very comfortable feeling of peace and quiet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank coco2013coco
Reviewed May 29, 2013

From the moment we pulled our car into the property, we felt like royalty! Each and every person who works there made us feel welcomed. Our room was beautiful, bed was heavenly, fresh flowers everywhere. Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 14th floor. Nice to have the balcony to step out on and take in the gorgeous view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My daughter, friend and I decided on a quick long weekend jaunt to Beverly Hills to celebrate my daughter's birthday. It was simply a most wonderful weekend!

Arrival:

We had prearranged LAX pickup with the car service used by the Four Seasons. Our driver met us in baggage claims and escorted us over to the waiting town car. We were on our way to a girls weekend adventure. Arriving at the hotel, we were greeted by some very charming valet and doormen. Nothing like great first impressions. The hotel has a private drive through off the main street that probably would serve well for the celebrity guests to make their entrance and not have the paparazzi on their heels....obviously was not a concern for us! We made our way to the front desk, where we kindly greeted and arrangements were made to take us up to our suite....but alas, the front desk personnel had said that he gave away our suite upgrade so that we would have to stay in the 1 bedroom suite that was smaller and not renovated. I would like to mention, that on all of my visits to Four Seasons around the world, that I have been offered an upgrade and that this particular visit because we were celebrating my daughter's birthday, I was hoping for the rule and not the exception....my bad. So what to do.....I was offered a double suite upgrade at a cost of 1500 per night. No thank you.....I am quite sure that they sensed my disappointment. Oh well, it was just a room.....

Suite:

Our suite was on the smallish side, with a decidedly blah tired face. A bit snug for the three of us, but we would manage. But just as we were getting unpacked, a call from the front desk informing us that if our original suite upgrade would be available the next day if we would care to move. Are you kidding me? We took the upgrade, and this subsequent suite was much more spacious with updated décor and 2 full bathrooms......Ok this is more like it! So readers, if your suite accomodations are important...be sure to insist on a newly renovated room.

Restaurant on site:

I forget the name.....but it had a wonderful outdoor décor with a magical waterfall. The evening lighting on the patio was lovely. Unfortunately, the food was just OK...some offerings were very good, and others....well not so.

Pool:

A nice vibe. Smaller pool but had well appointed loungers and fantastic pool service. My daughter had a manicure a cabana by the pool. She was in heaven.

Concierge Team:

A very efficient lady by the name of Barbara (thank-you), organized all of our activities pre-arrival. This included:

Car service to and from LAX......GREAT!

Glitterati Tours (with Davd)....What a fun and informative overview of Beverly Hills, Hollywood, etc. This is a well run operation. Would do it again in a sec!!

Dining Reservations:

THe Ivy for Friday lunch: there is a reason this place is packed....and not for the celebrity sightings.....this is great service and great food in a charming locale. Definitely a FAV!!

Matsuhisa Bev Hills: Ok, the décor is nothing, the atmosphere is alive and the food was divine. Nobu was even there that night (his family was dining at the table behind us) and he was gracious enough to allow a picture with my daughter for her birthday. (We have been to several of the Nobu restaurants in different cities......this was the best!) Most highly recommended!

Spago Beverly Hills: This was to be my daughter's 15 bday evening celebration.Our wonderful concierge had obviously been able to request a table in the most preferred seating area. We were excited to visit such a well-known restaurant! But alas, it seems that our female table attendant(/waiteress) did not take kindly to 3 well-dressed polite Canadian women who did not belong to some A-list crowd in her preferred section......so sorry, Ma'am.....but actually we could have quite afforded to order anything off the menu and come back daily. It truly was a shame that we were not given the same attention as your other tables. My dining experiences around the world, have lead me to believe that it is fairly typical to explain to your guests the entrée selection once it has arrived and then check back to see if it was to our liking.....nope nada..:( We finished our entrees, not knowing the accompanying sauces, etc. Never have I experienced such unpolished service at such a reputated restaurant. I actually did comment on our disappoint and the maitre'd overheard the conversation and tried to make it up to us....we had a very hostile uncomfortable server who delivered our non-requested but gratis dessert from the maitre'd and went into over the top detail about the prep and ingredients ad nauseum. Thank you MISS you know who you are....for making my daughter's birthday dinner less than what it could be. SO READERS.....when a restaurant has service like this......IT IS A PASS!

OK...so on a happier note, we phoned for the car service from the Four Seasons to pick us up from Spagos. Up to this time we had enjoyed this wonderful service back and forth to the hotel and our shopping expeditions. These gentlemen have to be commended. I understand that they are engaged with several of the better hotels, but I must say, they certainly gave a nice edge to the Four Seasons. We were always picked up in a very clean Mercedes Sedan, with bottled water waiting for us. However, on our last trip returning from Spagos, we had requested The RR Phantom to pick us up. The gentleman driver made my daughter feel like a star and even took time for picture with her on arrival to our Hotel. Really....it is kind of those little things that leave special memories and make one want to return to a hotel that left a great impression.

We ended up having a successful weekend of shopping, dining (with the exception of Spagos), laughter and of course the perfunctionary trip to Tiffany's On Rodeo. The Four Seasons exceeded our expectations with their amazing service and courtesies. When one has a choice of luxury properties to stay at, it really comes down to service, and I just love the Four Seasons because of their amazing and thoughtful service. My daughter asked if we can return next year for her 16th Birthday......I think that says it all! Happy and Safe travels!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank WEARECANADIAN

Dear WEARECANADIAN,

Thank you so much for your very thoughtful review! I am thrilled to hear that you and your daughter had such a wonderful weekend at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, and we are all so pleased to have had the opportunity to celebrate the special occasion with you both. While all of the guest rooms and suites at the Hotel underwent a renovation in 2010, I can certainly understand your excitement at your second day suite upgrade, and do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced upon arrival.

It sounds like you both had quite a full – and fabulous – schedule during your trip! A poolside manicure, shopping on Rodeo Drive and dining at some of LA’s best restaurants including Culina, Modern Italian at Beverly Hills sound like the ways to celebrate your daughter’s birthday. If you have any concerns regarding your meal, however, I have provided my email address below, so please do feel free to reach out.

Again, we greatly appreciate the lovely review and your kind words, and look forward to welcoming you and your daughter back for another wonderful celebration, be it her birthday, or perhaps even yours!

Please follow @FSLosAngeles and @CulinaLA on Twitter and Instagram