This hotel lived up to expectations and we would use it again. We thought the beds were very comfortable, the suite was of a good size (600 sq ft) and had a great view out the front over LA.
We had room service a few times, and thought the prices were pretty reasonable for a hotel of this calibre, and was delivered super quick - always under 10 minutes. The morning pastries were particularly delicious!
We managed to use the house car on one occasion (a brand new 2013 rolls royce silver shadow) - this is a pretty cool way to turn up to a restaurant.
The bar was great - good cocktails and entertaining live music on the nights we were there.
I was a little concerned that we would be too far from any shopping or coffee shops, which was true as you could not easily walk to any, but, their taxi service at concierge was very fast - we waited no longer than 30 seconds for a taxi, on each occasion. The plus side of being here is that it is a very safe neighborhood and of course you have the added panache of being in Beverly Hills.
Overall a very good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons