WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #4 of 348 Hotels in Los Angeles
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“STLA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

The hotel has an excellent location, friendly staff, and full use of a Rolls Royce house car. The driver, Ray, even took the time to take several pictures when he picked us up from Chaya, which is a must try restaurant nearby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AndyKong18
Sara R, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear AndyKong18

Thank you for taking the time to share experiences from your recent stay here at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on TripAdvisor. We’re so pleased that you were able to utilize our complimentary house car and that Ray was able to help you capture some of the memories you made while in Los Angeles. We’re assuming the Chaya you dined at was the one down the street from the Hotel on Robertson Blvd (as there are several locations throughout L.A.), and we must say we love their dining offerings, as well as their close proximity to the Hotel - not to mention the numerous shopping boutiques they’re located next to!

We do hope that you will join us again soon, and feel free to share some of those pictures Ray took for you with us here on TripAdvisor!

Follow: @FSLosAngeles on Twitter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (261)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

The hotel has a wonderful location. I have come here for years and enjoyed all the amenities the hotel has to offer. The fitness center and pool, make it a great stay for business or pleasure. The staff is very helpful. You can walk down the block to Bristol Farms or over to some great shopping.
Our suite was well appointed and comfortable. My only complaint would be I could hear the shower from another suite. But all in all I would recommend The Four Seasons.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Pejncj
Dear Pejncj,

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us here on TripAdvisor. We love that Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is one of your “top places to stay in LA,” and we hope to continue providing you with the same top notch service, luxurious accommodations and hotel offerings during all of your future trips to Los Angeles. Feedback such as yours helps us to know if we’re meeting all of our guests’ expectations, so we will be sure to make note of all of your experiences while you were at the Hotel.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - be it for pleasure or business - and again greatly appreciate your feedback.

new jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Just returned from a week long stay at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills for my daughter's birthday. From the moment we pulled into the driveway we knew we had chosen the best place to stay in LA! Every staff member we encountered was nicer than the next. The rooms were beautiful, the spa and health center were great and the service was extraordinary. We ate breakfast every morning in Cucina and the food was wonderful. My daughter has allergies and the entire staff made sure she was safe and comfortable with the food she ordered. A special thank you to Michelle at the front desk. She went above and beyond to make sure our stay in LA was perfection...and it was! We can't wait to return to the Four Seasons.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sara R, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear smoss,

Thank you so very much for your lovely review. We’re thrilled to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your time here at the Hotel, and were able to spend some time in the Spa and dining at our modern Italian restaurant Culina! We know how tricky having food allergies can be, so we try our best to be as cautious and sensitive to a guest’s restrictions as we can. We will be sure to pass your kind words along to all of our staff, particularly Michelle, as we know she will be delighted to hear from you!

Again thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor, and we hope to welcome you and your daughter back very soon.

Follow: @FSLosAngeles on Twitter
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Due to the size of the hotel, not too big, they have created their own oases in Beverly Hill. Top service with a very friendly staff that really cares about your wellbeing.Breakfast with a lot of healthy choice, I loved the choice of vitamin shots. Restaurant is also very good, it's not often you can stay in the hotel and have an excellent meal. Really fresh and nice menu and very nice wine list that is not overpriced at all.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear jak0b0,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re delighted to hear that you thought of the Hotel as an oasis in Beverly Hills. It is our hope to provide a location for you, and all of our valued guests, to escape to while in Los Angeles, whether you are joining us for leisure or business. It is also wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the healthful options we have available at our restaurants, such as Cabana Restaurant by the pool, and Culina, Modern Italian. We hope you were able to utilize the Spa and fitness center's offerings while with us, as well.

Again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in what we hope will be the near future.

Glasgow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

A gorgeous hotel wonderfully managed and staffed. Exceptional food and drink. Gorgeous pool/spa area (especially in the morning). Great for meetings in bar area. I always feel a touch guilty on rare occasions when in such opulence I probably should see a shrink about that. Instead i just tip as hard as I can, campaign for social equality and make sure I go rustic the next holiday. This place is awesome.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear dobehave,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on TripAdvisor – we found it to be completely endearing. Our entire team is dedicated to keeping the lush tropical landscape well-manicured, the 285 luxurious guest rooms and suites at the Hotel in pristine condition, and the public areas, such as the Library, lobby, dining outlets, and so forth, feeling inviting and comforting for all to enjoy. It is clear (from your words and comments), that you are very thoughtful of others, and while we think a rustic adventure should be had by all (a safari during a trip to Four Seasons Serengeti, Tanzania perhaps?), we do hope you’ll join us again soon for some “exceptional food and drink,” relaxation and an overall more than memorable experience.

Boston, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been lucky enough to stay at the Four Seasons a few times since January 2013 and it did not disappoint. The service is extraordinary--honestly, I don't know who else does it better in this industry. The rooms are well-appointed and so, so comfortable--especially the beds. I ordered room service and ate at the bar/restaurant downstairs and on the patio on the fourth floor (for brunch.) Lovely presentation, delicious food every time. This hotel is the antithesis of modern and sleek (in a good way!); it's beautiful, warm and welcoming and embodies the spirit and glamour of Beverly Hills. Everyone who works there makes it clear that the guests are their first priority. I absolutely cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a variety of rooms and found the upper floors to be a little more quiet than the lo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SJDS15
Sara R, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear sdbBoston_MA,

It is a pleasure to hear from you here on TripAdvisor. We are truly appreciative of your kind words and are thrilled to hear that the service you received while at the Hotel was “extraordinary”. You couldn’t be more right in that guests are our first priority and we want nothing more than for you to enjoy your time with us – whether you’re traveling for business or leisure. It sounds like you were able to dine at our Windows Lounge restaurant/bar, as well as poolside café Cabana Restaurant. If you loved Cabana Restaurant’s brunch, then we are sure you will also love our Sunday brunch in Culina, Modern Italian restaurant! If you would like for us to help arrange dining reservations for a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact us using the information provided, below.

Again we thank you so very much for your thoughtful comments and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles
Email: sara.roderick@fourseasons.com
Call: (310) 786-2217
Maidstone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I gave a review about Emily Rickshaws amazing customer service back in September, that was even before I arrived.

We stayed for 10 days and all of the staff were excellent. However the ones that I came in contact with the most were Danny on concierge, Barbara his partner in crime and Danny at the Bar.Me being Irish , Danny at the bar was an essential part of my stay as he had a very important job to keep me refueled with large amounts of alcohol , which he did very well. Even the night I decided to have a night off the alcohol, Danny had a stiff talking to me, told me to pull myself together, and in my true Irish ways , resumed drinking again.

Danny and Barbara on concierge were amazing. I couldn't start my day until i had been briefed by them of where to go, what to see etc. They were amazing. Danny helped me hunt out some of the best cocktail bars in LA. I have one bone to pick with you both though ...... i gained 7 lbs in weight due to the fabulous restaurants you kept suggesting .On the second day of my stay I had a very very difficult decision to make. I had brought over from London 2 boxes of luxury chocolates . These were meant for 2 acting agents that I was due to see. I thought in order to try and win over an American acting agent I should bribe Chocolates !!!!!!!!

I sat on my balcony in the early hours of the morning after being introduced and trying to fend of Dannys amazing cocktails unsuccessfully , I proceeded to eat one of the boxes of chocolates. The next morning after waking up and finding myself covered in dark, milk and white chocolate and having hazelnuts in my hair, I showered and went down to see if my 2 new best buddies in the World were on the Concierge. They were. They started to supply me yet again with there brilliance.!!! This was the decision. Do i present the last remaining box of chocolates to the big agent at CAA that afternoon or do i risk the chance of him never getting to sample this luxury wrapped up box of loveliness, and dampening my chances of getting the USA agent or do I show my appreciate to the best concierge team on the planet by rewarding them with the box. I looked deep in to both of there eyes, and could stand there amazing customer service no longer. I bolted from the reception area quicker than Usain himself, flew in to the lift, and grabbed the amazing box of chocolates , sadly mowing down 2 cleaners in the process , and threw myself back on to there reception desk with the chocolates in tow.

Sadly I never really impressed the big agent, but Danny and Barbara loved the chocolates!!!!!!

You were all very special and I really wanted to let you know. Miguel by the Pool, and all of the pool staff , thank you. Ryan the Manchester United fan , good luck with your studies at college, you will do well in life as your a good kid.

As for me, I love your Country so much I will be returning again this year to have a second attempt at trying to secure an LA agent as I am a good actor, but perhaps most importantly of all I will be staying again at The Four Seasons, and bringing another box of Chocolates .
Ciaran O`Quigley x

Room Tip: bring chocolates
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ciaran O
Sara R, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Mr. O`Quigley,

Thank you so much for your delightful review - it certainly made our week! How spectacular it is to hear of the memories you made while in Los Angeles. Our concierge team, (Danny and Barbara included!) are incredibly knowledgeable about everything L.A. has to offer and we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed their suggestions and recommendations.

We'd also like to note how considerate it was of you to present the box of chocolates to Danny and Barbara. It's gestures such as these that make our time spent at the Hotel truly memorable and we greatly appreciate your kindness.

We will be sure to pass along your sentiments to all of the departments at the Hotel, again including Danny and Barbara of concierge, Danny of Windows Lounge, and Miguel and Ryan from the pool.

Although your trip may not have panned out exactly as you had planned, please know that your wonderful sense of humor and thoughtfulness certainly impressed us! It was more than our pleasure to have you with us during your trip to Los Angeles and we cannot wait to welcome you back soon - chocolates or none.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Westside
Hotel Bel-Air
Hotel Bel-Air
#1 of 348 in Los Angeles
Central L.A
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Elan Hotel
Elan Hotel
#5 of 348 in Los Angeles
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,253 reviews

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!