This property is stunningly beautiful – the entrance and driveway are camouflaged with trees and greenery – the hotel is hidden among the homes of Beverly Hills and West Hollywood. The valet staff was the fastest and most courteous that we have ever experienced. The front desk staff were what you would expect from Four Seasons – always professional and beyond helpful. Our room was also all that we hoped for; large, comfortable, and with a balcony that gave us a view of the Hollywood sign. The bathroom was unbelievably plush. No double sinks, but there was a vanity and stool on the opposite wall from sink that was perfect for at least storing makeup and hair tools. Housekeeping was fabulous – we never were in need of anything. The lobby bar was hopping on Friday night – live music and lots of separate areas to suit your mood – dancing, more quiet areas for conversation. There was a complimentary coffee bar by the front desk every morning which is always a nice touch. I ate breakfast in the lovely first floor restaurant. Of course it was pricey, but the portions were so large, especially by California standards and there were some healthy options. The only possible bad thing about this hotel is that it is not within walking distance to the Beverly Hills or Robertson shopping areas and restaurants. We did have a car but we wanted to use the hotel car – it was offered to us when we checked in. Our first evening, there was an hour long wait and we were made to feel silly for inquiring about it. Instead, we took a cab to Mastro’s in B Hills, the cabbie seemed to resent the short ride. Mastro’s had one of their Town Cars bring us back to the hotel. The other evenings of our stay, we just drove ourselves to dinner – Ago and The Farm. We really had a fabulous time staying at this hotel and we can’t wait to visit again. I would like to explore more of the hotel and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons