We stayed two nights in a suite in this hotel. When we arrived we met one of the most friendliest receptionists ever. He was very interested in Europe and The Netherlands. We were escorted to the room together with our luggage, this is very efficient.
The room was beautiful decorated. A large living room and a large bedroom. We had two bathrooms. In the room they have an Ipad so you can order roomservice, concierge assistance etc. from the Ipad.
The spa area is beautiful, but without rest area. The swimming pool is heated, the service is like the rest of the hotel perfect. I went to the gym and sauna and left my bracelet in a locker. The staff from the spa did not know my name, but when I was in the lobby the receptionist came to me and said that I left my bracelet in the spa. So they could describe me and reception did know who I was. The spa reception excused because they did not know my name. I said that I liked the service a lot as they knew me. All the staff know you immediately. For example when we had breakfast on our second day the lady in the restaurant knew what we ordered the day before. Another lady in the restaurant (she served lunch the former day) knew us and came to us for a small talk. This is service we appreciate and like.
One thing that was not top was the reservation for a restaurant. I gave 2 names to the concierge for a restaurant. Thought it was one restaurant, but by accident gave 2 different restaurants. I also said that if they did not have a table I wanted to go to another trendy restaurant. They made reservations for one of the two I gave, unfortunately this was not a trendy restaurant. Partly it was my fault as I gave two names, partly the concierge could contact me and asked which restaurant I was more interested for. The food in the other restaurant was good, but I expected another restaurant.
We liked this hotel so much. If we return to LA we definitely will come back. This hotel is known for the service. We got the best service in America in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons