“Low-profile elegance.”

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Ranked #4 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Didn't leave hotel for the weekend, and no need to: meals, pools, spa. Complete relaxation and great service. Breakfast and dinner were excellent. Perfect location. Therapeutic weekend recharge. Pool staff friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DrDaveMaui
AustinWatkins, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear DrDaveMaui,

If we were going to write an advertising campaign, you would be our inspiration. Complimentary while succinct without needing too many adjectives. Thank you!

We appreciate the kind words and the post of them on TripAdvisor.

We hope to welcome you back to the mainland soon for another recharging weekend!

Director of Sales & Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (1,450)

Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Excellent location, good restaurants, high-quality service, the swimming pool is really good but small though. If you get stuck in Los Angeles for all weekend this is the best place to be. I also liked live music in the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2012
AustinWatkins, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Rapozo77,

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words here on Trip Advisor. We also believe this is definitely the place to be in Los Angeles and the pool is definitely our hot spot for hotel guests during the day. As you found, Windows Lounge & the live music is a great place to end the day too.

We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We arrived quite jet lagged however this hotel felt like home from home.

Beautiful restaurant, bar and pool area.

Expert staff serving delicious food and drink and most professional concierge.

All staff extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

We have been staying at the Peninsula each year on previous visits and the Montage, last year, but we shall definitely rebook the Four Seasons next year..

Delightful hotel in Beverly Hills.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Marsha123,

Whenever a Senior Contributor takes the time to write a review of our hotel we are very thankful. Your compliments of our team & your overall experience are certainly appreciated. We share all of the feedback and I can tell you - our team loves to hear it!

We hope to welcome you back next year and I would love to personally assist you should you wish.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while attending a wedding in Los Angeles...first-rate experience...outstanding attendants...courtesy shuttle service within a 2 mile radius was extremely helpful!! The concierge staff was amazing...even found me courtesy running shoes so that I could participate in an inpromptu hike....breakfast and lunch at their outdoor restaurant was suberb...I recommend this hotel without reservation. Rooms were spotless, pleasant, bed comfortable and elevators super fast.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor with a private outdoor balcony...it was quiet, convenient and had a...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank daruten1

Dear daruten1,

We are thrilled that you have shared your feedback on TripAdvisor. You certainly seem to have uncovered a few of our lesser known guest amenities such as courtesy shoes & workout clothes as well as our luxury chauffeured sedan service.

We appreciate your recommendations and love that you found the large deck to your 2nd floor room. There are only a handful of them and they are quite popular!

Should you have the opportunity to make it back to LA, we'd love to see you!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I'm loathe to give this hotel a good reveiw as I would like to keep it my little secret, however, that would be churlish.

If you have a chance to go to LA, then please stay at this hotel or at the very least, dine there. Culina, the Italian restaurant there has the best food I have ever tasted and the ambience is romantic.

The hotel is luxurious without being overstated and the lovely touches here and there make for a wonderful setting. I appreciated the flowers on display in the public areas - very beautiful.

The gardens were well maintained and perfect. I had myself imagining my own wedding there!

There is nothing bad I can say about this hotel and nor would want to. I'm very particular about where I stay and spend more time researching this than on the fact that I am supposed to be relaxing. Four Seasons did not disappoint.

Thank you to all the staff that in their own way made my stay a perfect one.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank DKC19

Dear DKC19,

We know you may be loathe to give away your little secret, but we certainly appreciate the kind words. Our hotel is celebrating its 25th year in Los Angeles and their hard work definitely shows from your feedback.

I will be sure to share your review with our team and we all hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Likes:
Rooms very clean.
Room service great!
Car service to Rodeo
Fiji water upon arrival
Attractive Pool area
Paris made her vid here!
Movie stars

Dislikes:
Long walk to Rodeo
Movie stars support staff clogging the elevators
Small pool
Smallish washrooms

Room Tip: Suite or deluxe for a better size washroom. Do not want to be on the same floor as spa/pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear hawaiiboundst,

We are thankful for your review on trip Advisor. We appreciate that you were succinct with the positive and constructive. This will certainly help members have a clear picture of your experience. Should you and your family have the opportunity to come back to Los Angeles, we would love to be your home base!

Please also know we share all of our reviews with our team for compliments and training opportunities.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The Four Seasons LA was amazing. When I checked in there was some problem with my By Invitation upgrade but Adam at the front desk really went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect for me - a true professional and what makes the Four Seasons reputation.

From the pool and its wonderful staff (kudos to Erik) I recommend the JC burger mmmm.

Hearing "welcome home" every time I returned from an outing was a nice touch.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gary W

Dear Gary W,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience at our hotel. While we are sorry to hear you had an issue with your upgrade, we are thrilled to see our front desk manager, Adam was able to resolve the issue for you.

On a personal note, I am excited to see you found the JC Burger - it is a personal favorite of mine that I try to indulge in periodically.

Great pic of the promenade too!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
Downtown
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
#13 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!