“Fabulous spot for business and Easter holiday!”

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Ranked #4 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We have had the pleasure of visiting the property twice in 2011 staying in an Executive Suite with a balcony. The first was a family trip for Easter break with our 7 year old daughter and second was for a business trip. We enjoyed the glamorous pool and loved the access to the luxury house cars! The restaurants, service and atmosphere far exceeded our expectations! We even had the opportunity to share our great experiences with the owners while dining at Culina. Easter brunch complete with the Easter bunny and egg hunt is over the top! The hotel now ranks as one of our favorites! We have made Easter at the Four Seasons a tradition for our family and look forward to returning next month!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,428)

Reviewed March 2, 2012

This is a great hotel with excellent service from Concierge Desk to Housekeeping. It was my first stay at this hotel, previously stayed at the Four Seasons Wilshire which is also great, but this is my new spot for sure.
We had lunch and dinner at Culina, both were spectacular. I had the halibut for lunch, my colleague had a burger, both are highly recommended. The service was very quick and both of our servers treated us like we are celebrities as they deal with them on a regular basis. I had a dinner by myself the next day and had the Veal Chop, it was seriously to die for. I had a chance to chat with one of the managers, Italian gentleman, light brown haired and told him how good everything was.

Room Tip: I had a Premier Room with a Balcony with a view of the Hollywood Hills. It was fantastic!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Having stayed in 5 stars all over the world, I would have to say this is one of the best. Great staff. Great service. Great facility. Running into Carlos Santana and a host of other celebs was also pretty cool.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Jr. Suite on the sixth floor on the frontside of the hotel. No complaints.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Look forward to go back! Devoted service, excellent food, concierge really nice and who is providing excellent advices (reservations, places to go to...).

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amicorum
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have stayed in many of the 5 star hotels in L.A. And this was my first visit to this hotel.Quite simply stated,the Four Seasons, L.A was one of my most enjoyable hotel stays ever.
The room and beds were outstandingly comfortable and the large marble bath was well stocked with Bulgari toiletries and plush towels and robes.My room had a very large Plasma TV and stereo with IPod extension outlets.
Terrace had a gorgeous view of Beverly Hills and room was bright and sunny.
The food and bar service was the best in the city and perhaps the best of all of my travels this past year.
The gym had very modern Equiptment and the pool staff and hotel staff were very gracious and there was nothing too small to ask.
I have recently stayed at other Four Seasons hotels as well a the Ritz Carlton,Mandarin Oriental and the Peninsula but nothing else comes close.
It is no wonder that this hotel is the hotel of choice for so many visiting dignitaries,celebrities and others with demanding standards.
I plan to return soon and will now make this hotel my home away from home when visiting L.A. On business or pleasure.
Well done!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank jmreiff
Reviewed February 16, 2012

My family & I just stayed at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills in adjoining rooms. From the moment we drove up in our hire car to the time we left , the staff could not do enough for us. We never had to ask 'twice' for anything! This is a true 5 star property in a lovely location in LA. (just off Wilshire Blvd, quiet neighbourhood area) It is walking distance to the Beverly Centre (there is also a complimentary car service) for shopping and there are numerous restaurants within walking distance. You are 20 minutes from Universal by car (an easy drive), 5 minutes to Rodeo drive and 30 minutes to the Santa Monica & Venice Beach and 30-45 minutes to LA Airport. I would not hesitate to recommend this fabulous hotel & you never know who might be staying there is are a star watcher!

Room Tip: Any room is good at this hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Gai_12
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We moved over to the Four Seasons after a few nights at The Sofiel and were very satisfied with the up-grade. The staff was fantastic, from the valet, bellmen, concierge to the restaurant servers. We utilized the Hotel "house car" with a great experience, as Nelson was very professional and helpful. The Hotel itself was awesome with many amenities that are top notch. We actually watched the Super Bowl there in the lounge that they had setup for quite a nice crowd while catering each Teams specialty stadium foods, which was a nice touch. We will be back here for sure as they treated us very good and made you feel very comfortable.

Room Tip: Higher floor for a great view are a must.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sockie26
Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#2 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Westside
Downtown
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
#13 of 355 in Los Angeles

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!